Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long? (bonding advice)

Go down

How long? (bonding advice) Empty How long? (bonding advice)

Post by LilyGrace Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Okayy so, I'm hoping when Thistle is all healed and calmed down a bit to start trying to bond him and Luna, however I'm worried they won't get on. He's fine because he's really laid back and never aggressive but Luna is so temperamental. One day she is in a good mood, the next a bad mood...and sometimes she doesn't mind him being near her and other days she can't STAND him!....
So I'm wandering how long I should keep going for trying to bond them before I just write it off that she won't get along with him?
If they don't bond, I'll look to get Thistle a companion but keep Luna single (even though I got him for her, but I don't think she's ever gonna change >_<)
So people who have experience may know how long I should give it before I should just accept she may be better off as a lone bun! I know some people try bonding over long periods of time, but I just have a feeling this may not work out...:/
Thank youuu Smile
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down