Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this hutch ok for 2 netherland dwarf rabbits?

4 posters

Go down

Is this hutch ok for 2 netherland dwarf rabbits? Empty Is this hutch ok for 2 netherland dwarf rabbits?

Post by alicia Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:51 am

My Mum would really like to get one of these for when I get my rabbits because she doesn't really want another run dotted around the garden, she'd like them to be an altogether attatched type thing, because we've already got 2 guinea-pig hutches and runs in the garden and she says it looks messy Laughing Would this be ok for a pair of netherland dwarf rabbits?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHICKEN-COOP-PET-HOUSE-CAT-POULTY-RUN-RABBIT-HUTCH-WOOD-/150540871689?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Poultry&hash=item230cef6809

I could also add a 6ft run to it if needed Smile
alicia
alicia
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2010-05-22

http://www.theguineapighutch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is this hutch ok for 2 netherland dwarf rabbits? Empty Re: Is this hutch ok for 2 netherland dwarf rabbits?

Post by Velvet.Tears Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:03 am

Maybe with a bit of a run attached to it I think but i'm not entirely sure apart from that looks fine.
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Is this hutch ok for 2 netherland dwarf rabbits? Empty Re: Is this hutch ok for 2 netherland dwarf rabbits?

Post by KatieB Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:33 am

I think it looks fine hun. As you know they need oodles of space. Once the run is attached it would be bunny heaven!

I have a nethie, and its amazing how much excersize he has. They are really cheeky too. You will love them!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:56 pm

The living space is just fine but they would need a bit more exercise space. Nethies have bags of energy so need to be tired out or they are horrific mischief-makers. It's a bit like tiring out toddlers. Laughing Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:57 pm

NickieM wrote:The living space is just fine but they would need a bit more exercise space. Nethies have bags of energy so need to be tired out or they are horrific mischief-makers. It's a bit like tiring out toddlers. Laughing Laughing

I can vouch for this! hee hee
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 pm

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down