Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molly

+11
Jay
icedancer
JoeyBunsMum
Yodaphine
Thumper2001
NickieM
Josie
Felix&Willow
Tuckerbunnies
KatieB
alicia
15 posters

Go down

Molly - Page 1 Empty Re: Molly

Post by icedancer Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm so so sorry. She was a gorgeous bunny.

As the others have said, try not to blame yourself too much, sometimes these things just happen.

Sending you a big big hug Hugs
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by alicia Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:53 am

Thank you everyone Sad Archie's hutch and run is now on concrete right by the house, and we leave the back door open so he can hear and see us, and he comes in a lot. My Dad suggested bringing Archie in and keeping him as a house bunny but it wouldn't really work because I look after dogs a lot and I have cats and I think it would be too scary for him. He seems really lonely, and he stopped eating the day Molly died, but he's since started eating again but I'm a bit worried about his teeth because he doesn't seem to be eating much hay. I've decided its important to get him a new friend soon, I know others may not agree with this, but because of college a few days a week I'm out of the house for 11 hours a day, and then he's alone at night too so I can't spend much time with him. I've been to visit the rescue I got Archie and Molly from, and I'm hoping to reserve a rabbit soon. I just feel bad because I don't want another rabbit ,I want Molly. I'm sure I'll love Archie's friend as much as I love Archie and loved Molly but right now I don't want another rabbit, but Archie seems miserable alone, so I'm hoping a friend will make him happier.
alicia
alicia
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2010-05-22

http://www.theguineapighutch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Getting Archie someone to love is a fabulous idea, and the best thing for him, the poor little guy sounds like he is heartbroken.

Another bun will not replace Molly, and it is completely normal for you to feel the way you do about getting another bun at the moment.

You will love the new bun, in time hun, this bun will be different from Molly and you will love her for her own personality. She will love you too for rescuing her and giving her a wonderful new life. Molly will be proud of you too x x x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:14 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this Alicia, RIP Molly Sad
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Oh love, I am so sorry to hear this, I am sending lots of cuddles and comforts.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am

I am so sorry hun. Binky free Molly Sad
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by And Clover makes 4 Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm very sorry for you and Archies loss xxx

RIP Molly

I'm sure Archies teeth will be ok, he will pick up eating in a few days poor wee man. A new companion will do him the world of good but will never replace Molly xx
And Clover makes 4
And Clover makes 4
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-09-20

https://www.facebook.com\JulieGillies85

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:00 am

alicia wrote:Thank you everyone Sad Archie's hutch and run is now on concrete right by the house, and we leave the back door open so he can hear and see us, and he comes in a lot. My Dad suggested bringing Archie in and keeping him as a house bunny but it wouldn't really work because I look after dogs a lot and I have cats and I think it would be too scary for him. He seems really lonely, and he stopped eating the day Molly died, but he's since started eating again but I'm a bit worried about his teeth because he doesn't seem to be eating much hay. I've decided its important to get him a new friend soon, I know others may not agree with this, but because of college a few days a week I'm out of the house for 11 hours a day, and then he's alone at night too so I can't spend much time with him. I've been to visit the rescue I got Archie and Molly from, and I'm hoping to reserve a rabbit soon. I just feel bad because I don't want another rabbit ,I want Molly. I'm sure I'll love Archie's friend as much as I love Archie and loved Molly but right now I don't want another rabbit, but Archie seems miserable alone, so I'm hoping a friend will make him happier.

I know exactly how you feel Hugs

I lost my bridge bunny Jem (pts) earlier this year and it broke my heart Crying or Very sad

I really didnt want another bun as i wanted Jem back but Flopsy was so miserable and as i work i felt awful that he was on his own Crying or Very sad

I brought Flora (new bun from rspca) home and after bonding Flopsy was definately happier Very Happy

I wasnt as i felt totally distraught about having Jem pts and i'm sad to say it took me a while to actually bond to Flora Embarassed i kept compairing her to Jem and this really didnt help No

She's now been with us for about 7 months and she's a totally different bun from Jem but i am gradually starting to understand how it was much more important for Flopsy to be happy and not lonely and to have to put my own feelings to one side, if only for Flopsy Very Happy

I know its hard and another bun will never replace Molly but if another bun makes Archie happy then its a good result, in the end we need to think of our buns happiness as well as our own.

Hugs to you as i know exactly what you are going through Hugs Hugs Hugs

It does get easier as time goes on Hugs
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:08 am

I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss Aiicia. Sleep tight Molly.
Hugs to you and Archie. x
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down