Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There were 3 in the bed, and the little one said...

+12
NickieM
woodwench
Thumper2001
lizzi_b
Dotdot
icedancer
Catsknickers
jolovesbunnies
KatieB
fall3n-ang3l
JoeyBunsMum
marleyNfriends
16 posters

Go down

There were 3 in the bed, and the little one said... - Page 2 Empty Re: There were 3 in the bed, and the little one said...

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Nagila wrote:They're adorable! Very Happy and I noticed you want Skye to be Britain's cutest bunny, but I personally fell in love with Dolly Love soooo soo adorable! (all three Razz)
I put Skye forward because i thought she would stand out more given her big blue eyes Smile I love them all to pieces for different reasons. Dolly is the biggest Diva ever, once youve got her in your arms though she looks miserable as sin but secretly loves the attention Laughing
Marleys just a dopie bun, loves attention but misses his girls when hes away from them. Hes my angel Love
Skyes just a cheeky little so n so! Shes a grump too, seems to hate fuss of any sort, totally ignores me most of the time but i think shes still getting her confidence around Dolly.

Katie, theyre fantastic, but id be laying eggs if they lived mostly free range in my room like last year. Its hard enough keeping tabs on Dolly when shes indoors, both girls together and i wouldnt know who to chase away from mischeif first! Dolly seems to like sitting in the fire place in the front room, but once shes in there i cant see her because she blends in! Laughing
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

There were 3 in the bed, and the little one said... - Page 2 Empty Re: There were 3 in the bed, and the little one said...

Post by Nagila Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:10 pm

it's soo cute to hear how diff every bun is Embarassed I must admit before getting a bunny myself I thought they were all similar, but boy was I wrong!
Nagila
Nagila
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by 4390evans Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:23 pm

that black on the 3rd pic down is taking up as much room as possible lol xx
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Still very scrummy Love Love

I cant resist coming back for another peek at these 3 Embarassed Laughing
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum