Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

awww gizmo the mummys boy or girl I dunno lol

4 posters

Go down

awww gizmo the mummys boy or girl I dunno lol Empty awww gizmo the mummys boy or girl I dunno lol

Post by 4390evans Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:08 pm

So as you all know gizmo is my little baby, he follows me about where ever I go. I went out to the shed to feed the girls and give them a bit attention and he followed me to the patio door where I shut him in as he is to little to be out yet. While sitting in the shed I looked through the grate and he was sitting there with a eye on the shed lol. So I gave (well attempted ) to give the girls some more attention and then went to come back in and gizmo is still sitting there eye on me he jumps up at the window with his little paws on the pane looks so cute I gotta stick my had through a gap so he dont fall. He is sitting here with me on the commy just looking at the screen. He is such a mummys boy. All the babies are cute and seem to love us as they come running to the front door when we come in but the dont like being picked up, where gizmo jumps on you to pick him up lol melts Love
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

awww gizmo the mummys boy or girl I dunno lol Empty Re: awww gizmo the mummys boy or girl I dunno lol

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Awwww Love

He/she loves you Very Happy
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

awww gizmo the mummys boy or girl I dunno lol Empty Re: awww gizmo the mummys boy or girl I dunno lol

Post by 4390evans Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 pm

aww he is soo lovley he is propper spoilt!! x
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:11 am

He sounds a proper cutie Love Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:52 pm

I would love a really cuddly bun like this.

Adorable.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down