Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foster Placement May Be Required: Trio of Nethies

+6
Velvet.Tears
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
KatieB
Tuckerbunnies
icedancer
marleyNfriends
10 posters

Go down

Foster Placement May Be Required: Trio of Nethies - Page 1 Empty Re: Foster Placement May Be Required: Trio of Nethies

Post by Jay Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Sorry to hear that Sophia, I hope things go as smoothly as they can and your trio couldn't be in better hands, if that's where they go Hugs
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Foster Placement May Be Required: Trio of Nethies - Page 1 Empty Re: Foster Placement May Be Required: Trio of Nethies

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Oh Sophia I'm so sorry Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Hugs. Try and look after yourself too. Hugs
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanks everyone. I dont think its really sunk in properly, im just stressed out because ive got all sorts going on, but sh... happens. The worst thing that could possibly happen is that things start to get nasty between the pair of them, or that dad moves so far away that id only be able to see him every couple of months. I have no idea how my brother is going to take it, or what will become of dad, those are the 2 things that worry me the most.

Ive just got no motivation for anything other than college and the buns, its the only thing that takes my mind off other things, but at the same time its just another source of stress. I just try not to think about anything too much for now.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Sophia, I am so sorry to hear about the reasons for your dilemma. I think putting your buns to Maysie while things settle is probably a good idea. The buns will have stability and you will know they are well looked after until you know where you are living. You will be reunited again. Hugs Hugs Hugs
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:29 pm

I'm very sorry to hear that you're going through such a horrible time Sad

I hope things work out as well as they can for you all, and remember that the hoppers are always here for you too.

Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Hope you are ok Hugs
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Thanks guys, as always Hugs

NickieM wrote:Sophia, I am so sorry to hear about the reasons for your dilemma. I think putting your buns to Maysie while things settle is probably a good idea. The buns will have stability and you will know they are well looked after until you know where you are living. You will be reunited again. Hugs Hugs Hugs

At the moment, the buns are the one thing keeping me sane. They still have their routine, but once the house sells and we find somewhere to move to, it might be a good idea.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down