Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need Help With Feeding, Please??!! x x

4 posters

Go down

I Need Help With Feeding, Please??!! x x - Page 1 Empty Re: I Need Help With Feeding, Please??!! x x

Post by Jay Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Ooh I like the rose petals/leaves Thumbs Up I have a few big bags of dried Plantain & dandelion from a friends farm, they get me through winter, and are really good in the hay Smile

What are we like Embarassed Laughing
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

I Need Help With Feeding, Please??!! x x - Page 1 Empty Re: I Need Help With Feeding, Please??!! x x

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:55 pm

My neigbours laugh at me - The front garden is my harvest zone whereas the back is more PYO for the buns. So I go out the front with my ziplock freezer bags. I harvest the herbs, each into their own bag. Then I pick the dandelion leaves from around the gravel and steps. The I go for the roses which get harvested into 2 buckets, one for flower heads one for twiggy bits. Usually all done in my PJs! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:59 pm

ROFL That's hillarious! (and very ingenious!) We have a common nearby, it's huge, and I try and find an unused bit to go forraging, and 5 times outta 10 I'll get sprung by someone, as I'm ripping grass out of the ground...I smile, say 'hello' and normally get some very odd looks - but it's worth it to see the bear binkying when he knows there's fresh stuff to be had! I must admit, if I saw someone doing that, I dont' know how I'd react, if I didnt' know why... Embarassed
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down