Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hair bands, new to making these

+7
fall3n-ang3l
Tuckerbunnies
Josie
KatieB
Jay
NickieM
dizzylynn
11 posters

Go down

hair bands, new to making these  - Page 1 Empty Re: hair bands, new to making these

Post by emma.b_90 Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:01 am

oh my goodness these are amazing i love the rings! think they would make a great xmas present as there unique...can you pm me your facebook name so i can add you and have a look at your other stuff....really interested in the rings, wouldnt mind getting 1 for myself! Very Happy
emma.b_90
emma.b_90
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

hair bands, new to making these  - Page 1 Empty Re: hair bands, new to making these

Post by lizzi_b Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:29 pm

ooo these are beautiful!! puts my jewellery making to shame!! I'm loving the rings! Ive never really been into rings, but I would totally wear them!!
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Do you have a page lizzi, would be happy to give you some tips and ideas.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:52 pm

They are really beautiful, I particularly liked the one with the amethysts.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Thanks, got many more but oh dont want to over run the poor forum lol. makign bunny pendants, least hoping too cant find a paint brush so can seal them.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:07 pm

dizzylynn wrote:Do you have a page lizzi, would be happy to give you some tips and ideas.

No I just do it as a hobby and generally I make people jewellery as birthday/Christmas presents as i always feel they are more personal. The stuff i do is more bead work though rather than metal/wire work. I'm very jealous of your skills!! I was tempted to give metal work a go, are there any books you could recommend? and is all the equipment expensive?
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:38 pm

I do everything really, its just a hobbie too, but I made to much to keep everything lol. dont know enough folk to give them all as pressies. Most of the tools I have are a coiling gizmo, pyragraphy gun (wood burning cant spell it lol) I buy the metal filigrees bare then ink them up, the equipment to make them is to big and expensive, would love to make my own lampwork beads but I would set the house on fire, I tought myself really, reading books from libruary, going online and searching, but alot I just done by eye, so sometimes its a bit of a disaster. I have a page on facebook where I share everything, waterfall creations. I list the odd few on folksy or misi but there are listing fees so cant really list loads.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Impresive! They look well made even at the high magnification. Very Happy
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down