Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recipes for Homemade Bunny Biscuits/From 2011

+6
Velvet.Tears
lizzi_b
icedancer
Thumper2001
JoeyBunsMum
Tuckerbunnies
10 posters

Go down

Recipes for Homemade Bunny Biscuits/From 2011 - Page 1 Empty Re: Recipes for Homemade Bunny Biscuits/From 2011

Post by icedancer Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:39 pm

JoeyBunsMum wrote:How did Florence help dare I ask?! Laughing scratch

She ran around the kitchen giving me instructions!! Last time I listen to her No
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Recipes for Homemade Bunny Biscuits/From 2011 - Page 1 Empty Re: Recipes for Homemade Bunny Biscuits/From 2011

Post by icedancer Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:I bet Florence held the greaseproof paper down didn't she with her little front paws Very Happy

She wanted to but she's moulting so I said no Laughing
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Laughing bless her!!

They sound like fab special treats Maysie!! I will definatly try making some of them over christmas!! One question though, does it mater if there is a fruit in the recipe that your bun has never tried? Or is it best to try them with all those fruit an veggies and check they agree with them before making the treats? sorry if that is a really stupid question!! scratch
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:20 am

lizzi_blackwell3 wrote: Laughing bless her!!

They sound like fab special treats Maysie!! I will definatly try making some of them over christmas!! One question though, does it mater if there is a fruit in the recipe that your bun has never tried? Or is it best to try them with all those fruit an veggies and check they agree with them before making the treats? sorry if that is a really stupid question!! scratch

Well you only would want to put a little fruit in because of the sugar content, our buns love cranberries and so I will put some in but yes you could try them on a little bit and see if they like them, all our bunnies like a bit of banana but I know there are some rabbits that don't like it Smile
I bought one of the Make Mine Chocolate rabbit cutters so I shall use that and make them bunny shaped biscuits Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 pm

icedancer wrote:
JoeyBunsMum wrote:How did Florence help dare I ask?! Laughing scratch

She ran around the kitchen giving me instructions!! Last time I listen to her No

I take it she's not a Delia in the kitchen then Laughing

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh they're fab, i'm going to bookmark them and have a go at them
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Thank you for sharing these recipes love, I will have to get my baking head on LOL!!

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:
lizzi_blackwell3 wrote: Laughing bless her!!

Well you only would want to put a little fruit in because of the sugar content, our buns love cranberries and so I will put some in but yes you could try them on a little bit and see if they like them, all our bunnies like a bit of banana but I know there are some rabbits that don't like it Smile
I bought one of the Make Mine Chocolate rabbit cutters so I shall use that and make them bunny shaped biscuits Very Happy

Oh that's such a cute idea!! I wonder if you can get carrot shaped cutters?! Buttons loves banana, he attacked me for my banana i was eating the other day, as i didn't let him get to it (i'd already given him a small bit!) he grabbed one of the sides that was hanging down, puled and it all came off and he ran of under the sofa with it in he mouth...until he tripped up over it!! ROFL

I think the fruit thats stuck out to me that ive never tried buttons with is a strawberry!! But im sure he will love them too!!
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 am

Bump it up for Christmas albino

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:38 am

The ones I made last Year for the buns.

Recipes for Homemade Bunny Biscuits/From 2011 - Page 1 HomemadeBunnyBiscuits001

Recipes for Homemade Bunny Biscuits/From 2011 - Page 1 BunnyBiscuits

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:35 am

Does anyone have a recipe for bunny biscuits that are made with rosebuds and dried cranberries? I cannot find my recipe. They smell SO delicious when they bake.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:44 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:I bet Florence held the greaseproof paper down didn't she with her little front paws Very Happy

I can see Florence Love doing this! Santa hat perched atop her adorable little head....and ordering you around! How I have missed hearing about
her and Dougal Love. and ALL their antics. I wuv those 2 bunnies! Love
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:29 pm

They sound amazing!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Oh - I might give these a go for Willow and Mojo. I don't have any bunny shaped cookie cutters though Sad
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down