Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florence is being rather affectionate tonight

+2
KatieB
icedancer
6 posters

Go down

Florence is being rather affectionate tonight Empty Florence is being rather affectionate tonight

Post by icedancer Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:36 pm

I'm being given constant kisses, she's jumping on my lap and is wanting lots of affection and cuddles. She even handed me her brush after I stopped brushing her. The few days she's just wanted to run around when she's out, but today she's being really cuddly and is sitting next to me.

There is however a massive mess of shredded paper on the floor, so I reckon she's had one of her all day house parties with all her friends again and is feeling guilty about the mess Laughing
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Florence is being rather affectionate tonight Empty Re: Florence is being rather affectionate tonight

Post by KatieB Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 pm

She is such a little character!

Gorgeous little girl. I love her stories. x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Florence is being rather affectionate tonight Empty Re: Florence is being rather affectionate tonight

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Aww, bless her!

I love it when they give you things. Thumper sometimes gives me straw Love What I'm supposed to do with it I don't know Laughing

I bet Florence was saying 'here you go mum, you can put it away now' Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:59 pm

I would give her a dustpan and brush and explain how to use it! Laughing Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:05 pm

NickieM wrote:I would give her a dustpan and brush and explain how to use it! Laughing Laughing

She tends to attack the dust pan No When she was first spayed and couldn't come out, changing her litter tray was good fun! But the mood she's in tonight I reckon she'd probably run the dyson around then cook me a roast dinner!

Wonder what she's up to Laughing
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:08 pm

I would be very suspicious and go and check on all you hold dear - ie shoes - for nibble marks! Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Love how they can be sooooo loving to us, the shredded paper I think I will do, is any paper safe.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 pm

dizzylynn wrote:Love how they can be sooooo loving to us, the shredded paper I think I will do, is any paper safe.

I use newspaper. She had it after she was spayed and I haven't gone back over to wood shavings as it is so much easier to clear up. I stick sheets in the shredder, and it comes out as diamond shapes. I was worried it would be sharp, but it really isn't, and she likes to dig in it.
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm

My shredder just does strips, will use it for the tub when its cleaned, filling a few of hte kids old toy boxes with hay or bedding for the really cold weather coming.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:20 am

Aww Bless her, I do so love it when bunnies are all cuddly and affectionate , Lucy Rose is like that Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:43 am

Normal service has been resumed by her this morning!

I got her out for a run on the sofa while I cleaned out her litter tray and she was more interested in running down the sofa, jumping up, running along the top, jumping down over and over again than paying me any attention! I offered my face for a kiss but nothing and then I got grunted at when I tried to put her back. She just didn't understand "mummy has to go skating now" No Ah well it was nice while it lasted! I did get kiss on my arm eventually though.
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:52 pm

It was too good to be true wasn't it Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:It was too good to be true wasn't it Laughing

Yup! I even had to hoover up her mess tonight! And after I gave her carrot for a treat this morning.

I'm getting evils right now too because she's locked up. She had been out for ages, but of course playing with her is far more important in her eyes than her mummy going to the gym!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:09 pm

I would choose her over the gym any day! Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:I would choose her over the gym any day! Laughing

I am sciving a bit tonight! Normally I do Body Pump on a Tuesday which is mental, but I'm doing softy Zumba tonight. Mainly so I will be back for Coronation St, which isn't normally on on a Tuesday Embarassed
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down