Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Faith & Kenzo/ Update Friday 10:49 am 'EATING '

+9
Dotdot
gentl
woodwench
Thumper2001
FarplaceRescue
Sparky
KatieB
icedancer
Tuckerbunnies
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vibes for Faith & Kenzo/ Update Friday 10:49 am  'EATING '  Empty Vibes for Faith & Kenzo/ Update Friday 10:49 am 'EATING '

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:57 am

It's one of those week's I'm afraid, Faith has her dental tomorrow which is always worrying for any bunny Mummy, she seem's to have gone through so much already but sadly it as to be done, she has eaten half a dish of pellets last night and nearly all her greens Shocked

Kenzo is now being syringe fed as he has stopped eating, so he will now also be going to the vet tomorrow along with Faith. Kenzo seem's to get these bouts of not eating for no reason at all Sad

Gypsy has had a wet mouth again for the second morning running we know it's not his teeth as he was there last week for a check up on the lump on the back of his throat and all was good. We are not sure what it is unless he has bit his mouth by mistake. We are going to keep an eye on him for a couple of days. He is eating ok and seem's well in himself.
I can remember many years ago a similar thing happening to a bunny that was at a rescue and it turned out to be a piece of cabbage stuck in a tooth.

So can I have some Vibes Please

Thank You xxx

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:50 am; edited 6 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Faith & Kenzo/ Update Friday 10:49 am  'EATING '  Empty Re: Vibes for Faith & Kenzo/ Update Friday 10:49 am 'EATING '

Post by icedancer Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:10 am

Its never just one ickie bunny its always two or three isn't it Hugs to you and Mike and vibes for the three sickies
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Faith & Kenzo/ Update Friday 10:49 am  'EATING '  Empty Re: Vibes for Faith & Kenzo/ Update Friday 10:49 am 'EATING '

Post by KatieB Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 am

Sending loads of vibes for all three of them, I hope that they all get better soon.

Poor little faith and her teefs! She really does suffer doesnt she - she is just like my DaisyB.

Keeping everything crossed that its something simple with gypsy and that Kenzo gets nomming again soon. I wander what is causing these bouts?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Lots of vibes for the three of them, and for the two of you Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FarplaceRescue Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Lots of vibes for 3 special bunnies and 2 special people xxxx
FarplaceRescue
FarplaceRescue
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2011-08-16

http://www.farplace.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Oh no, Carla is right, it's never just one bun with you guys is it? Sad

I hope they are all better soon x
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 pm

How are they doing? Hugs
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Faith & Kenzo/ Update Friday 10:49 am  'EATING '  Empty UPDATE ON THEM ALL

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Faith has been eating and been so giddy today so that's good.

Kenzo has ate today and it was Jess's turn in the playpen next to him so we think he could be missing Jess when she is not next to him so our next job is trying to bond Kenzo and Jess Smile

Gypsy his mouth is still wet Mike is going to have a word with our vet tomorrow about him.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:18 am

Cranking up some mega healing vibes for bunny and humon alike and sending them your way. Please get well!

I'll be thinking of Faith tomorrow. Poor thing. Those mean old teefers! I hope this fixes the problem for her for a good long time!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:21 am

Hope it goes ok today Hugs
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FarplaceRescue Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:00 am

Thinking of you all today x
FarplaceRescue
FarplaceRescue
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2011-08-16

http://www.farplace.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:00 am

Mike hasn't took Kenzo as he has ate everything last night and so he has just took Faith, I did mention about taking Gypsy but he said that he would not being seeing our vet till he collected Faith tonight and so he would mention Gypsy to her. I thought but you were taking Kenzo scratch anyway I didn't say much as he still has 'Man Flu' and is so grumpy with it Rolling Eyes

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:30 am

Man flu No its the bain of women Laughing

I've got everything crossed for her.
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:06 pm

icedancer wrote:Man flu No its the bain of women Laughing

Me thinks there must be an epidemic of man flu. Perhaps I should say pandemic!

Sending more vibes for Faith. Love
She's such a little love.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:14 pm

Thinking of Faith!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Faith & Kenzo/ Update Friday 10:49 am  'EATING '  Empty Update 2:12pm

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Mike has just rang to see how Faith is and we are told 'fine' Hmmm I shall now worry about the word 'fine' scratch

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:39 pm

I'm sure she is ok Maysie, maybe the person on the phone is having an off day?

Did Mike just accept "fine" and not ask anymore questions? That's the exact kind of thing my OH would do Rolling Eyes Mad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:I'm sure she is ok Maysie, maybe the person on the phone is having an off day?

Did Mike just accept "fine" and not ask anymore questions? That's the exact kind of thing my OH would do Rolling Eyes Mad

Thumper2001 Mike is so layed back he would fall over, I'm shocked he didn't ask any more questions, I presume she is ok but then so was Pud when he left the Vet's...so we thought Crying or Very sad

See I'm paranoid now since we lost Pud No

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Hope everything will be ok xx

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 pm

I'm sure everything will be fine Maysie Hugs

She must be ok if they told Mike he could go and get her and she's had a dental before so try not to worry yourself sick. Think positive!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 pm

I hope she is OK love.

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Faith & Kenzo/ Update Friday 10:49 am  'EATING '  Empty UPDATE 4:19 pm

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Mike has just phoned Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance (need I say anymore) Laughing

Faith has had her dental although she had that spur again we had caught it an early stage, the vet noticed that she had a loose tooth at the back which has come out and I don't know if I told you before but in one of her ears she has a very small opening and so she has had it flushed out as there is no way to really get into the ear to clean it out.
The vet said her mouth is looking much better already which is great news to hear and one of the Vet nurses has took a photo of Faith on the bunny ward and asked Mike if she can put it on the Vets4Pets facebook site because she was cute , I'm not on facebook so those that are look out for her. Very Happy

So all in all I am very happy with the news, I just hope we can get a double whammy and get some good news for Gypsy tomorrow when he has his dental ( fingers crossed).

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Happy Dance cheers Yay to Faith

And two famous bunnies, Maysie your crew are doing brilliantly! They'll have to get a website soon!!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Which Vets4pets is it? They all have individual facebook pages Very Happy
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:49 pm

icedancer wrote:Which Vets4pets is it? They all have individual facebook pages Very Happy

Vets4Pets at Fullwell, Sunderland Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum