Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do hold off or get a cheap hutch

2 posters

Go down

do hold off or get a cheap hutch Empty do hold off or get a cheap hutch

Post by dizzylynn Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:03 pm

I want my bunnies out the cages and into there houses, this weather is really not helping only day we have had where we could have done it we had to go to a funeral. I was thinking maybe buying a cheap hutch just to do till there all able to go together, can always cut a hole in the 3 sep houses and put tunnels conecting them all, that way they have a run for bad weather as well as there own space each, the cheapest one can find that looks ok is £50 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230637360443?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 its for smokey or rosie, she is the smallest so could leave her in the big cage for a few more weeks till weather clears up and give smokey the cheap hutch, I still need to line the other play house but at least can get 1 of them out the cages. What do you all think. I cant find a second hand one anywhere.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

do hold off or get a cheap hutch Empty Re: do hold off or get a cheap hutch

Post by Father Jack Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:30 pm

A bit too small for a bunny I would have thought. They're not extremely well built either. A determined bun will chew a hole in that in no time at all. Reggie and Taffy have a corner hutch of the same make and they've all but chewed round the meshes. It won't be long before they're out and free.
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Wait - the money is better spent on other things. By the sounds of it the playhouses are not far off.

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:50 pm

My friend is giving me alone of her buns, some idiot let hers out while they were away for the weekend and there gone (neighbours kids) none o them will admit it was them but poor bunny is missing no sign of him. She will need it back next year but for sake of few weeks once scrub it out she says I am welcome to use it the now. At least gets rosie out that tiny cage, she gets out in the garden but we have to stay with them (wild big birds) so I feel horrible shes in a cage thats clearly far to small, shes a mini rex but they still need more space to run about, she loves playing in the house but has a habbit of widdling in the dogs bed cheeky girl.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down