Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02 'Sad News' :-(

+22
Josephine
Felix&Willow
Big Ears
Dawnbunny
jolovesbunnies
FarplaceRescue
FudgesMummy
fiver
gentl
Dotdot
JoeyBunsMum
marleyNfriends
NickieM
Jay
Amelia66
Velvet.Tears
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
icedancer
KatieB
Sparky
Thumper2001
Tuckerbunnies
26 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02  'Sad News' :-( - Page 1 Empty Re: Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02 'Sad News' :-(

Post by Amelia66 Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Hugs massive vibes for you!
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02  'Sad News' :-( - Page 1 Empty Re: Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02 'Sad News' :-(

Post by Jay Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Oh no, lots of vibes for Fudge, it sounds really worrying Sad
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Sending massive vibes for Fudge and Kelly. He is such a special bun. I hope he makes a recovery. Hugs Hugs Hugs
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Sending mega vibes in Fudges direction. Chin up Kelly, you have to stay strong for the little guy. We're all thinking of you.   Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02  'Sad News' :-( - Page 1 901982 xxxxx
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Come on gorgeous little Fudge, we are rooting fo you. Big hugs for your Mummy too Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Lots of vibes for Fudge and Hugs for Kelly.
I really wish you weren't alone sweet, but we are all here!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:03 am

Mega Emergency Vibes being sent via air mail! Get well soon Fudge!

Hugs to Kelly too! Hugs

(\ (\
(=' x')
(,('')('') Hey bro! U get better!
Hope u r back to feelin' fine
very soon!
Thumper
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:42 am

Any news?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:37 am

come on fudge get better loads and loads of vibes for you and hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:39 am

morning alll x

thank you Maysie for starting this thread I really was a mess last night and I was beside myself. I have managed to get some decent sleep and when I woke I paniced that I had slept through a phonecall as the vets promised to ring if things turn a nose dive-they didn't ring! I have rung this morning and they have said he has been good all night, he has some sloppy poops since 4am but at least things are moving down there.

As to what is wrong with him, we suspect it is upper/low respiratory but his tummy is making very odd gurgling sounds..for months he has had a blocked tear duct which then was draining into his nose and it was like he had a permanent cold...last week I was away and he went off his food, at first we thought he was just missing Mum but I took him to the vet anyway on Monday. Tuesday I took him back and they reflushed his tear ducts etc.All seemed ok that night and then yesterday he changed. He hadn't really been fussed by food but spent yesterday afternoon snuggled on my knee whilst I did some paperwork at the table. I got up to go the post office and he kept hopping onto my spot on the sofa and wanted fusses and nose rubs-so thats what we did! I never got to the post office. It was as if he knew something that I didn't-about 5.30ish I rang the vets as it was niggling me, I took him in and they agreed that I had done the right thing...they admitted him. I came away to get a clean coat/fleece/top (little man peed on me) and took him some of his things up (food/basil/water dish/blankie)...they let me have a good cuddle and fuss with him and I snuggled him up for the night I have some pictures of him looking cuddled and unphased by it all despite being soo poorly.

I am going to get myself sorted and take him some cucumber and some bribery to see if we can get him eating and they are going to do some bloods and possibly an ultra sound as Matt said his liver felt large but we don't know if it feels large because he has lost weight and it isn't as surrounded by fat.....will try and keep you posted and if I can't I will ring Maysie who was an absolute star last night.

I just want my naughty little boy back causing mayhem....we've only had 4.5years together and it isn't enough....
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:42 am

thank you for the vibes-I really do think they have helped..
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:44 am

Hugs Sounds like in he's in good hands, and he's made it through the night Kelly, which has to be a good sign.

Lots of calming vibes for you and healing ones for the lovely Fudge. xxx
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:42 am

Sending more get well wishes for Fudge!!!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by FarplaceRescue Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:03 am

Hurry up and get well Fudge xxx
FarplaceRescue
FarplaceRescue
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2011-08-16

http://www.farplace.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02  'Sad News' :-( - Page 1 Empty UPDATE

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:22 am

Kelly has just rang me Fudge made it through the night and she said he seems a lot brighter and even did a big flop for her he is still at the vet's having treatment, Kelly herself sounds a lot better and she was off to pick some Dandelions for Fudge, she is going to kep me informed if there is any change.

Topping up the Vibes for the little fellow xxxxxxxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:48 pm

So glad he got through the night. Topping up vibes for you both Hugs Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02  'Sad News' :-( - Page 1 Empty Update

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Latest news, Fudge has had a chest x ray and there are no sign's of tumours or infection, checked his liver nothing abnormal but just enlarged a little but the vet said that could be because Fudge is poorly at the moment.
Kidney's normal size but not perfectly normal, and he has a touch of bladder sludge which he has had before.
They couldn't take any blood's as Fudge wouldn't allow them to put him in a position to take some..... ( norty step Fudge!)
He perked up so much when Kelly went to see him yesterday that they are letting him go home tonight and to see how he
goes over the weekend before any decisions can be made.
So she will be collecting him at 4.30pm and taking home and giving him pain relief and fluids and she said her goal is to get him through the weekend.

Topping up those Vibes for the weekend and that all goes well for Fudge and his Mummy xxxxxxxxx Hugs

( Do excuse me Kelly if I have got anything wrong although I wrote all this down I can't read my own writing) Embarassed

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:20 pm

More vibes and hugs for Kelly and Fudge

Hugs

Xx
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Gosh, that news is so much better than I expected Smile

I'm glad he is well enough to go home, and hope he doesn't cause poor Kelly any dramas over the weekend.

Be a good guy Fudge and eat your noms and poop nicely Hugs and get lots better so you can concentrate on nortiness instead Wink

Hug top-up for your poor Humum Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm so pleased to hear that Fudge is getting to go home cheers

I hope he improves even more so over the weekend.
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02  'Sad News' :-( - Page 1 Empty update 6:22pm

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:33 pm

The vet said it was 'Toxic Shock' that Fudge had last night and that Kelly did the best thing by getting him there else he may have not been here today.

Although Fudge is not out of the woods yet , he is now home with his Mummy and they are having a night on the sofa with lots of cuddles and nose rubs and hopefully a lovely weekend together.

He's back at the vet's tomorrow morning for a check up and I hope everything goes well for both of them Bless them xxxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 pm

So glad to hear that he is fighting back. Sending more vibes and hoping that he continues to rally and is soon back to his usual cheeky gorgeous self. Hugs Hugs Hugs
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02  'Sad News' :-( - Page 1 Empty UPDATE SATURDAY 10:56

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:01 am

Fudge made it through another night, he has been to the vet's this morning and had another steroid injection and antibiotics. The vet said if they can get on top of his snuffles and get him breathing easier and he is eating and drinking ok he has a chance.

He certainly is a little fighter Smile

Topping up the Vibes for you Fudge even more xxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 am

Good job getting better Fudge! Now eat well and have proper poos! Sending lots and lots of get well vibes, a couple of nose rubs and some scratches between the ears! Hugs xoxoxo

(\ (\
(=' x')
(,('')('') Hey, Fudge! Glad u r
better! Stayin' at the vet ain't, I mean isn't
fun. Please get well soon bud!
Thumper
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Vibe top-up for Fudge Love

Hug top-up for Kelly Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next