Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something I Was Just Thinking About

4 posters

Go down

Something I Was Just Thinking About Empty Something I Was Just Thinking About

Post by icedancer Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:27 pm

I was just watching Dougal play, and it got me thinking. With him being a rescue bunny, although I hope this wont be any time soon, when he goes to Rainbow Bridge will he wait for me or his old owners? He might have loved them just as much.

I'm in tears thinking about this, its been one of those days! There's nothing wrong with Dougal, he's not ill or anything, but I've realiaed just how much I really do love him and I'm scared.
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Something I Was Just Thinking About Empty Re: Something I Was Just Thinking About

Post by Sparky Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:34 pm

I reckon if my Humum and Hudad ever had to give me up (and it would be something they would fight against with everything they had, and ultimately would do only if it was the best for me), they would meet a version of me at the Bridge that was the bun I was then. And if I was lucky enough to meet new Hu-parents who loved me a lot and looked after me properly, they would get the version of me as they knew me.

But I reckon buns who have been abused or neglected or hurt give all of themselves to their adopted Hu-parents, and that's what they meet at the Bridge.

If that makes sense....

Ya big daftie Wink Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Something I Was Just Thinking About Empty Re: Something I Was Just Thinking About

Post by icedancer Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Hubbys going to come home and wonder why I'm crying!! Even Florence is looking at me a bit odd!

Thanks Sparky Hugs

icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Hmmm. I've never thought about this before. Bless you Hugs

But I KNOW Thumper is waiting for me. Not whoever had her before. Its never even crossed my mind that she might be waiting for them.

In time, when you've had him a bit longer, I'm sure you'll know it, just like I do Thumbs Up
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:47 am

They wait for the ones they loved the best , the ones who didn't abuse them, or dump them but filled their lives with kindness and who loved them the most.

I wouldn't worry if I were you Carla Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down