Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot to do the Pudster Awards / Back to normal.

+6
fiver
fall3n-ang3l
Thumper2001
JoeyBunsMum
icedancer
Tuckerbunnies
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I forgot to do the Pudster Awards / Back to normal. - Page 2 Empty Re: I forgot to do the Pudster Awards / Back to normal.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Sparky wrote:We've cut out spring greens completely, and increased the herbs.

Surely any vet could do a scan on Rosie and at least tell if she is in real trouble?

Yes we are going to stop the Spring Greens as we think whatever they are spraying them with to keep them longer is having an effect on bunnies with sensitive tummies and our vet think's the same.

Rosies tummy is not hard it's soft and we think it's tummy ache from the Spring greens she is already off apple so from now on she is on herbs, she seem's to be panting less and Mike has put some Western Timothy hay in her hay rack and she's eating that which is a good sign, we are both keeping an eye on her and Mike would take her to the emergency if she got worse at the moment she seems brighter.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

I forgot to do the Pudster Awards / Back to normal. - Page 2 Empty Re: I forgot to do the Pudster Awards / Back to normal.

Post by Sparky Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:39 pm

I'm so glad she seems brighter, us lot have a real soft spot for your Rosie Love
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Hope Rosie will be ok. Vibes Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Sparky wrote:I'm so glad she seems brighter, us lot have a real soft spot for your Rosie Love

She is stuffing her mouth at the moment with Timothy hay so we are not quite so worried now, she is a gentle lady is Rosie and I'm saddened that Murphy and her are now apart as they had been together so long but we haven't given up and never will till we get them back together again.
Mike calls her gangly legs as she has such long legs. I think Rosie would love you all Sparky Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:05 pm

glad rosie is okay Maysie, what a day you have had!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Katieb wrote:glad rosie is okay Maysie, what a day you have had!

There has been worse today sadly Katie on HH Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:35 am

Hugs for you Maysie. Hugs Don't worrying about forgetting things. I have the same problem sometimes. What my neurologist told me was that as long as you are truly aware that you are forgetting that you are still technically OK. It's when you don't realize or insisting denial of the forgetfulness that it becomes a problem. I THINK that is what he said...LOL.

Just because a parent has it doesn't mean you will. I was so worried my mom would have it since her mom had it, but mom is going to be 91 and except for not hearing things correctly she is sharp.

You've been under such stress and not getting good sleep--no wonder you are forgetful at time. We all get that way.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:49 am

gentl wrote:Hugs for you Maysie. Hugs Don't worrying about forgetting things. I have the same problem sometimes. What my neurologist told me was that as long as you are truly aware that you are forgetting that you are still technically OK. It's when you don't realize or insisting denial of the forgetfulness that it becomes a problem. I THINK that is what he said...LOL.

Just because a parent has it doesn't mean you will. I was so worried my mom would have it since her mom had it, but mom is going to be 91 and except for not hearing things correctly she is sharp.

You've been under such stress and not getting good sleep--no wonder you are forgetful at time. We all get that way.

Thanks Holly Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Lots of love to you sweetheart and bunnies. There is no excuse for my being forgetful other than being dozy LOL!!

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

I forgot to do the Pudster Awards / Back to normal. - Page 2 Empty Rosie Update 3:03

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Rosie is much better this morning and so we think it was tummy ache she was looking forward to her breakfast..no Spring greens just nice fresh herbs Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Good girl Rosie Hugs Love Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 pm

I'm so pleased she is better this AM! cheers That is one
less worry anyway. Hang in there Maysie! We are here for
you! Hugs

~holly~
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum