Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thumper ate.....

+5
Tuckerbunnies
NickieM
Sparky
fiver
gentl
9 posters

Go down

Thumper ate..... - Page 1 Empty Re: Thumper ate.....

Post by fiver Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 am

gentl wrote:
Sparky wrote:.....I do hope my American buddy is ok Hugs PS - Is it ok if I admit to a snort of laughter when I thought Lactaid might be a laxative and had visions of Thumper projectile pooping? (Although I realise laxatives might have serious consequences for us bunnies)

Ah, Sparky. You made me laugh. Thank you! That was quite a word picture that you painted there. I see him doing that if his greens were late or hubby forgot to give him his carrot the very first thing in the am. Ready! Aim! Fire! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL It would be better than him peeing on my Husband's place on the couch though!

~holly~
i think i am gonna wear a tin hat just in case Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:17 pm

What a relief love, I am so glad he is OK.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:42 pm

I totally missed this somehow scratch I'm so glad he is ok Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:48 pm

fiver wrote:
gentl wrote:
Sparky wrote:.....I do hope my American buddy is ok Hugs PS - Is it ok if I admit to a snort of laughter when I thought Lactaid might be a laxative and had visions of Thumper projectile pooping? (Although I realise laxatives might have serious consequences for us bunnies)

Ah, Sparky. You made me laugh. Thank you! That was quite a word picture that you painted there. I see him doing that if his greens were late or hubby forgot to give him his carrot the very first thing in the am. Ready! Aim! Fire! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL It would be better than him peeing on my Husband's place on the couch though!

~holly~
i think i am gonna wear a tin hat just in case Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think that's good advice from Sparky as the poops are going to shoot out foil wrapped! Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:42 pm

NickieM wrote:
fiver wrote:
gentl wrote:

~holly~

I think that's good advice from Sparky as the poops are going to shoot out foil wrapped! Laughing

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
And if there were a way here on God's Green Earth for it to be purple foil just like the pastel Hershey's Chocolate Kisses. Our Princess Sparky would make it so!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:46 pm

And she would manage to do it! If I know HRH Princess Sparky! Laughing Laughing ROFL
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Foil wrapped poops! Laughing Well we can laugh now but I'm so glad it wasn't serious!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down