Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc

+5
AlisonA
Laura
SarahJane
rallybunny
racheld69
9 posters

Go down

cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc Empty cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc

Post by racheld69 Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:37 pm

hi - where has everyone bought their cardboard castles and rooms with a view and cardboard mazes and stuff from?
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc Empty Re: cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc

Post by rallybunny Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:54 pm

I have had 1 house and 1 castle from the Cardboard Guy. Evo has currently got a "Ton O Fun Bun Run" from the Hay Experts, which he loves. Smile
rallybunny
rallybunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc Empty Re: cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc

Post by racheld69 Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:06 pm

rallybunny wrote:I have had 1 house and 1 castle from the Cardboard Guy. Evo has currently got a "Ton O Fun Bun Run" from the Hay Experts, which he loves. Smile

just looking at cardboard guy - have the 'lookout' (castle) and hideout (house) got more that one floor? have you got a white or brown one? do they last long?
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by rallybunny Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:14 pm

I had white ones - the didn't do different colours when I got mine. They both have 2 floors I think. I think they lasted about 6 months in various forms (bits needed to be cut off to make them safe after Evo chewed etc).

I hope these pics won't be too big

cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc IMG_0646

cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc IMG_0552

cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc 515b9f30

House

cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc IMG_0012

cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc IMG_0001
rallybunny
rallybunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by racheld69 Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:25 pm

love the name on the roof! thanks for those - that is interesting. love the fluffy feet!
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:34 pm

mine r such cardboard chewers its not worth me buying one, but i do make them ones myself sometimes! Very Happy
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:53 pm

My brother got me the Maze Haven from The Hay Experts and he loves it so far, hasn't tried to chew it...yet! Laughing
Laura
Laura
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AlisonA Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:38 pm

I saw a maze haven in the flesh over at Bav Bunny's house...it really is superb - very deceptive, the cardboard is incredibly strong, more like a thin piece of wood than cardboard in feel and strength really!

AlisonA
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:41 pm

is it really??

i was debating one but i know my day would have a fit if i spent money on a cardboard maze...
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca6 Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:52 pm

I would love to get one of those mazes, but I already have a cardboard guy castle in my bedroom, along with a dog bed full of hay, a litter tray full of hay, two stools for them to climb on and under, a plastic storage box one side of the bed to make it easier to jump on the bed, and another two the other side of the bed, a cardboard box with the entrance bit of the castle positioned so they go through it and end up in a little den with the cardboard box leaning against the wall (I wonder why I keep bumping into the end of the bed Embarassed could it be because there's not a lot of room left Embarassed Rolling Eyes Laughing), and I've got one of those wooden room with a view things that I haven't yet put together and don't have a clue where to put when it is Embarassed Embarassed

My two have had their cardboard castle nearly a year now and it's still standing and secure and they can still get in it, though both have had a good chew on it and the front bit has been demolised. The cat still loves going and sleeping in the bottom bit, so though at the time I thought I must be mad paying £25 for something made out of cardboard, it's actually really strong and the fact it's still standing after a year of Bell is amazing as she's one of, if not the most destructive bun I've had Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing
Becca6
Becca6
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by *Spider* Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:56 pm

I just bought the white look out by accident!!
And i personalised it! Toffee and Ghostie.
Now the kennel will have NO floor space!
Need to cut back on all their toys, tunnels and maizes!
*Spider*
*Spider*
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.myspace.com/hettyrulesuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca6 Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:09 pm

*Spider* wrote:I just bought the white look out by accident!!
And i personalised it! Toffee and Ghostie.
Now the kennel will have NO floor space!
Need to cut back on all their toys, tunnels and maizes!

By accident Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

You won't regret it - they're wonderful.

This is T coming out of their castle:

cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc Z---Castle

And this is Bell's ears just popping out of the top of it:

cardboard castles, rooms with a view, cardboard mazes etc Z-Bella-in-her-Castle

Worth every penny, and Ollie the cat thinks so too Laughing
Becca6
Becca6
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Becki Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:51 pm

Gaaaaaaah, I so shouldn't keep looking at these!! I think theres gonna be a maize turning up at my door sometime soon Laughing
Becki
Becki
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2083

Back to top Go down

Post by Bex Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:04 pm

Mmmm i want one now!!!!

Bex
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum