Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh no now Lucy Rose is ill/ Blockage/ EMERGENCY VETS / PTS

+21
Vegan_bunny
paullp
marleyNfriends
Sixer
gentl
JoeyBunsMum
Rachel&Nibbler
Big Ears
Sue_pawz
Zo
FluffSlave
icedancer
thezookeeper
Amelia66
NickieM
Dotdot
KatieB
Thumper2001
fiver
Sparky
Tuckerbunnies
25 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Oh no now Lucy Rose is ill/ Blockage/ EMERGENCY VETS / PTS  - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh no now Lucy Rose is ill/ Blockage/ EMERGENCY VETS / PTS

Post by gentl Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:05 am

Sending more mega vibes for precious Lucy Rose! Love She is beautiful and so sweet!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Oh no now Lucy Rose is ill/ Blockage/ EMERGENCY VETS / PTS  - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh no now Lucy Rose is ill/ Blockage/ EMERGENCY VETS / PTS

Post by Sparky Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:57 am

Bless her Love Love Love Love

We know all about the runny smelly poos pale fortunately they didn't last too long here - I hope it's the same for Lucy-Rose Love

Is she eating well?
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 pm

awww bless her tell her uncle rob loves her too Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Sparky wrote:Bless her Love Love Love Love

We know all about the runny smelly poos pale fortunately they didn't last too long here - I hope it's the same for Lucy-Rose Love

Is she eating well?

Yes she is eating very well it's just her tummy keep's bubbling which is normal as she is filled with saline fluid and her poor back end and tail and legs are filthy and she smells awful and she doesn't like being a mess but we don't want to wash her till it's all stopped. For now we are just wiping her down with a couple of wet wipes. I feel so sorry for her Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Oh poor little girl. I hope this passes soon Maysie - sending her some cuddles x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:41 pm

oh no, lots and lots of vibes for lucy rose, I hope she recovers swiftly Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:46 pm

how is poor lucy rose now hun x
Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:11 pm

How's Lucy Rose doing?
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:40 am

Mike's just rushed her to the emergency vets she is panting and has awful diarreah it's just pouring out of her and I am in such a state this just can't be happening please life can't be so unfair can it, she can't die I love her so much and she is such a gentle girl.

Please please please can I have vibes for Lucy Rose please she just can't leave me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

If anything happens to I don't think I can carry on it's just to much to bare Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:47 am

Oh no Maysie Hugs

We have everything crossed for her. I really hope she'll be ok Crying or Very sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 am

Thumper2001 wrote:Oh no Maysie Hugs

We have everything crossed for her. I really hope she'll be ok Crying or Very sad

I am in a terrible state I am absolutely hysterical I can't lose her Thumper I can't , life is awful at the moment why is this happening to us Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:55 am

Is it your usual vet that's there?
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:07 am

Thumper2001 wrote:Is it your usual vet that's there?

No, Honor is only on certain night's a week. It's a different vet's but one that Vet's for Pets use as an out of hours vet's. I wish she was as I am worried they will put Lucy Rose to sleep Sad Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:45 am

My lovely Lucy Rose they are putting her to sleep now I wish they were putting me to sleep to it would save all this hurt that I am feeling how much more do we have to take when do we get a break .

I'm completely broken Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:50 am

Oh no now Lucy Rose is ill/ Blockage/ EMERGENCY VETS / PTS  - Page 4 15-11-113

Why !!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:38 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad this can't be happening No
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:46 am

Maysie, Maysie, Maysie! I am just stricken! You poor dear. There are no words to express how
saddened I am to have read this. I know Lucy Rose was such a special friend for you. We all loved
her. I know that you are now in a very deep valley.......perhaps abyss is a better word. You have
had so much loss in your life recently. Your bunnies are all dear to you and Lucy Rose was the closest
to you right now. She is binking with Pud now. Pepsi and Faithee too along with all the other
Tuckerbunnies that have gone on before.

My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:26 am

Oh no no no - I cannot believe this has happened.

I canno believe the loss you have been through recently, its just so so awful.

I'm so very sorry Maysie, I wish there was something I could do.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:30 am

Maysie I am so upset for you, life is so unfair.

Hugs Hugs Hugs
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:07 am

I'm so sorry. I just can't believe it. For her to be doing so well straight after surgery to this - nothing prepares you for this after the initial relief.

I'm so, so sorry. No wonder you are broken. Crying or Very sad

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 am

I can't believe it. I'm in floods here. She was doing so well. I am utterly, utterly devastated for you, Maysie - I can't even begin to imagine how the two of you are feeling Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

I'm so sorry that this all happened in the middle of the night when we weren't around to support you, too. I wish I could take some of the pain away Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Please, please, let this be the end of the nightmare for you.

None of this is your fault, it's just a run of the most rotten luck in the world. Lucy-Rose, like all your bunnies, had the most wonderful life with you and the most fabulous care she could have wished for. I am so sorry it has ended this way, life can be so cruel Sad

Lucy-Rose, I can't really imagine you binkying, you are far too dignified for that. But I can just see you reclining gracefully on a rolling hillside, watching over all the other bunnies and making sure they don't get themselves into trouble. Watch over your Hu-parents too Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:54 am

NO not lucy rose Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
oh maysie I can not believe how much has happened to you mike and the buns my prayers are with you all,
maysie please phone me if you want to talk or get angry anything hun xxxxxxxx
Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
binky free lucy rose Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:31 am

I am so sorry, Mike and Maysie.

After she was recovering so well from the blockage, too Sad

Lucy Rose landed on her paws when Sophia stepped in to help her and you and Mike offered to give her a home. She went from neglect to paradise. I bet she couldn't believe her luck.

She had an amazing 18 months with you guys.

Sending huge Hugs Hugs Hugs to you guys x
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegan_bunny Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:47 am

Omg, Maysie. I have only just heard. I am so so so so sorry! Crying or Very sad I am nearly in tears reading this, you have been through so much. This is just not fair. Hugs

Binky free, gorgeous girl. Love Love
Vegan_bunny
Vegan_bunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 am

Oh no I am so so sorry to hear this Sad
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next