Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remembering Skye. 4 years old today </3

+2
KatieB
marleyNfriends
6 posters

Go down

Remembering Skye. 4 years old today </3 Empty Remembering Skye. 4 years old today </3

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Im sorry its a bit late Skye bunny, but Happy 2nd Birthday diddy girl.

I didnt want to get upset yesterday by making a post or a video or looking through all the photos of you. Just looking at Elaine's painting on my wall is enough to remind me of all the lovely times i spent with you, or rather - just watching you. You never were much of a people bunny. I know you wouldnt mind anyway, you wouldnt want me to be upset. I just cant believe you would be 2 years old now, you were barely just one when you went to the bridge and it still seems like just yesterday.

Anyway, here's a video I made last month. It was for a friends little Youtube competition. Love I love the first part, i didnt even know I had that clip, it obviously got lost amongst the masses of other photos and videos of you and your bunny friends.

If love alone could have saved you, you and Davie would both still be here today. I take comfort from knowing you were lucky enough not to have ever known any pain or suffering at any point in your short little life, and know that you were at your very happiest during those last few weeks.
Miss you Skye Bunny Love Love Love

Music: The Band Perry: "If I Die Young"

Last edited by marleyNfriends on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Remembering Skye. 4 years old today </3 Empty Re: Remembering Skye. 4 years old today </3

Post by KatieB Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Happy birthday little girl.

We all miss you here xxxxxx

Hugs for you Sophia x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Remembering Skye. 4 years old today </3 Empty Re: Remembering Skye. 4 years old today </3

Post by fiver Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:28 pm

happy birthday gorgeous Love Love Love Love
for you Sophia Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Happy Birthday, Skye. I hope you had a lovely party at the bridge Love

Hugs for you, Sophia.
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Happy birthday, Skye. We all wish you were still here to celebrate your 2nd birthday.

I'm having issues watching videos just now, but I will come back and watch it when my phone sorts itself out.

Hugs for you, Sophia. We know every day hurts, but the landmarks are particularly hard Hugs
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:54 am

Today, she would have been 4 years old. Ive been watching the videos of her today, and very rarely a day goes by where i dont think of her. The tragic circumstances just make it difficult to ever forget that she might still be here if it wasnt for that accident.

She was so funny. Love Never a people bunny, but absoloutley full of life and fun, Ive never known such a happy little rabbit. I hope Skye isnt having too much of a hard time, now that Dolly has been let loose in bunny heaven! Laughing
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:19 pm

Lots of love on its way to the Bridge little one and boundless comforts to mum. Hugs Sorry love, the video would not play for me.

Hugs
Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:42 pm

Ahh, thats because its private. I dont use that account anymore, ive forgotten my password! Its because there was a girl that kept stealing my videos Sad
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:56 pm

Oh sweetie I am sorry. Some people!

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down