A P@H wtf moment?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by Thumper2001 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Molly and Junior love Alfalfa King Timothy hay but it gets pretty expensive.

I heard that P@H had an online 3 for 2 offer on a lot of stuff and when I searched for it it did say it is included in the offer! Woo! 3 bags for £16.

So I sent 3 of them to my basket and went to the checkout... where it told me it isn't available for home delivery! HBWS

I mean, WHAT?! The offer is online only and it isn't available for home delivery?!

They really are something else!!!! Mad
avatar
Thumper2001
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 13287
Age : 33
Location : In a mad house!
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by KatieB on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:39 pm

That makes perfect sense!


Katie, Daisy B, Charlie & Annabelle x
avatar
KatieB
Admin

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 17265
Age : 42
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by Thumper2001 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Of course it does Laughing
avatar
Thumper2001
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 13287
Age : 33
Location : In a mad house!
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by Thumper2001 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:43 pm

I only registered today for this purpose! I'm going to have a look later and see if I can delete my account. In protest.
avatar
Thumper2001
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 13287
Age : 33
Location : In a mad house!
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by fiver on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:45 pm

can you not contact them and complain that it is misleading and thus you could take it to the trading standards they may send you some for free Wink
but it is typical i think [email=p@h]p@h[/email]  are blondes Laughing

Why is it coming up as email ??????? this has gone nuts🤣

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 10155
Age : 58
Location : trammieville/getting better
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by Sparky on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:04 pm

How stupid, it says on the same page:

'Online only, not available via stores or Click 'n' Collect'

then lower down it shows it as available on Click 'n' Collect, plus when the Hu-parents went in earlier they did have the same offer on the shelf No No No




Send Molly round to sort them out Twisted Evil
avatar
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 8037
Age : 105
Location : Outside Theo's baby gate
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by Zo on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:04 pm

usually if you click and collect they have to honour the online deal
avatar
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 1329
Age : 26
Location : Northamptonshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by Tuckerbunnies on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:48 pm

What are they playing at scratch

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 15875
Location :
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by Thumper2001 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Sparky wrote:How stupid, it says on the same page:

'Online only, not available via stores or Click 'n' Collect'

then lower down it shows it as available on Click 'n' Collect, plus when the Hu-parents went in earlier they did have the same offer on the shelf No No No




Send Molly round to sort them out Twisted Evil
They don't have any in the shop either No

I phoned them this morning and they still don't have any, even though they get a delivery on a Saturday night No

Molly and Junior are not going to be happy!
avatar
Thumper2001
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 13287
Age : 33
Location : In a mad house!
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by Thumper2001 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:09 pm

fiver wrote:can you not contact them and complain that it is misleading and thus you could take it to the trading standards they may send you some for free Wink
but it is typical i think [email=p@h]p@h[/email]  are blondes Laughing

Why is it coming up as email ??????? this has gone nuts🤣
I should cause a fuss, shouldn't I!

And I have no idea scratch I'm having a mare using HH since the upgrade/new software thing. It's being a right pain in the **** on my phone. It gets me annoyed and is just no fun anymore Sad
avatar
Thumper2001
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 13287
Age : 33
Location : In a mad house!
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by iiisecondcreep on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Thats the hay that we use as well and thats a good offer... if you could actually get it!! :/
avatar
iiisecondcreep
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 1246
Age : 34
Location : Bonnybridge, Central Scotland
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by fiver on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:
fiver wrote:can you not contact them and complain that it is misleading and thus you could take it to the trading standards they may send you some for free Wink
but it is typical i think [email=p@h]p@h[/email]  are blondes Laughing

Why is it coming up as email ??????? this has gone nuts🤣
I should cause a fuss, shouldn't I!

And I have no idea scratch I'm having a mare using HH since the upgrade/new software thing. It's being a right pain in the **** on my phone. It gets me annoyed and is just no fun anymore Sad
not like you Shocked
go on phone them i'd love to hear what you say to make em squirm Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 10155
Age : 58
Location : trammieville/getting better
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by FluffSlave on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Well this shocks me... NOT No
avatar
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 7019
Location : Worcestershire, UK
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: A P@H wtf moment?!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum