Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes and Prayers for Vinnie & Tiny Thomas Please :-(

+7
KatieB
fiver
paullp
FluffSlave
Sparky
Sue_pawz
Tuckerbunnies
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vibes and Prayers for Vinnie & Tiny Thomas Please :-( - Page 2 Empty Re: Vibes and Prayers for Vinnie & Tiny Thomas Please :-(

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:39 pm

I am sending lots of loving vibes to you all honey, I just hope they do some good. I am also sending lots of cuddles and noserubs and thank you for keeping us updated.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Vibes and Prayers for Vinnie & Tiny Thomas Please :-( - Page 2 Empty Re: Vibes and Prayers for Vinnie & Tiny Thomas Please :-(

Post by Sparky Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Loads and loads of get-well and stay-well vibes for all the Tuckerbunnies Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

and keep-strong ones for you and Mike Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Sadly I think Tiny Thomas will not be with us much longer, this dreaded weather isn't helping them fight their biggest battle Sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Oh!  Bless their hearts and yours!  Tiny Thomas you must pull through!  You simply must!  All Tuckerbunnies Love  must get well and grow strong!  Sending vibes, prayers and wishes times infinity for all of you!  Nose touches too!

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs  for Mike and Maysie!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:18 pm

gentl wrote:Oh!  Bless their hearts and yours!  Tiny Thomas you must pull through!  You simply must!  All Tuckerbunnies Love  must get well and grow strong!  Sending vibes, prayers and wishes times infinity for all of you!  Nose touches too!

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs  for Mike and Maysie!

Thank You Holly Bless you Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:34 pm

So many prayers coming your way. Hang on tiny Thomas x
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Extra vibes for Tiny Thomas, I really hope he can pull through Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Oh no! I thought they were ok !

Sending so many vibes for all the little buns.

Sending love and support to you and mike too - I cannot imagine hoe difficult this must be for you both x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:58 pm

Oh no Sad I'm so sorry, sending millions and millions of vibes to all the buns and massive hugs to you and Mike Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:05 am

UPDATE 1:03 am

Vinnie seems a lot better but Tiny Thomas is not brilliant , he hasn't eaten all day and Mike has syringe fed him and given him fluids besides his meds but he is so skinny it's just heartbreaking to see Sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:14 am

Oh gosh Sad

I just wish you and poor Mike could get a break! No

I'm sending loads of vibes for Tiny Thomas, and lots of hugs for you and Mike Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:49 am

UPDATE FRIDAY 11:43 am

Thomas still very poorly, Vinnie seems ok sadly we have had the results back today from their poo sample pots and it is the dreaded 'Coccidiosis'.

We asked the vet if we need to close down and she has said as long as we keep doing what we are doing and keeping everything for the sick males separate which we are and Mike deals with them not me and we are doing everything we can as obviously we don't want our own buns to get this.

If we do have to close that will be the end as we will have no income at all coming in, so not a great Birthday for me today Crying or Very sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Oh Maysie I am sorry Sad

Here you are Hugs Hugs Hugs

And Happy Birthday. I know it's difficult to enjoy it on a day like today, but please try to. We love you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Oh no - I cant beleive the luck you are having.

I so wish I was closer and id come and help.

What is the latest status of all of them?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Oh sweetie, I am so very sorry that these awful things are happening to you and we all understand how worrying it is to have a sick baby. I too would come and help with Katie if I lived closer. I am so vey sad about your closing down too but I can imagine what money is needed in the upkeep of such a place. Oh my dalring, if I had it I would write a huge cheque now.

You will all be in my prayers tonight and I will have a "special word" with the chap above.

Lots of loves and oodles of cuddles.

Jo xxx

I know it isn't a nice one but I do want to wish you a happy birthday.

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Katieb wrote:Oh no - I cant beleive the luck you are having.

I so wish I was closer and id come and help.

What is the latest status of all of them?

Vinnie...fine no more diarrhea since yesterday morning/ eating and drinking.
Greytail..Fine/ eating and drinking.
Oliver....Fine/ eating and drinking.
Cleo......Fine no signs of illness yet.
Dotty....Fine no signs of illness yet.
Tiny Thomas..Very ill/ diarrhea/ not eating or drinking/ skin and bone Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Loads and loads more vibes for Tiny Thomas Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

I think you should postpone your birthday until better times Thumbs Up 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:07 am

Strengthing, healing and nom up good vibes for Tiny Thomas:love: I love you little guy!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:41 pm

I am so sorry to hear about Tiny Thomas lve, I am sending all the healing and loving vibes I can muster. Lots of warm cuddles to you to.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Topping up the vibes for all the buns and especially Tiny Thomas Hugs how are they doing now?
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Rachel&Nibbler wrote:Topping up the vibes for all the buns and especially Tiny Thomas Hugs how are they doing now?

Greytail, Vinnie and Oliver are fine and going stir crazy in their indoor cages and little Thomas is a lot better than he was, trouble with
this illness though they are fine one minute and you go again to check them and they can be sitting in a pool of diarrhea and be dehydrated
it's not nice for them at all but these last few days on their meds they have been fine.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:32 pm

I'm so pleased to hear that they're getting better.
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:20 pm

I am pleased to hear this too love, I am sending top of vibes full of love for you both.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2