Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Cleo Please / UD with Photos p.2

+7
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
KatieB
BugsBunny
Sue_pawz
fiver
Tuckerbunnies
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vibes for Cleo Please / UD with Photos p.2 Empty Vibes for Cleo Please / UD with Photos p.2

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:45 am

1:33 am

Cleo one of the girls started tonight with diarrhea and it's obvious she isn't feeling well as she is so quiet. Mike gave her meds straight away and fluids he has also started Dotty on meds as well as she is bound to be next.

We are absolutely exhausted as we are getting very little sleep and when we do go to bed we can't sleep, Mike is up every so many minutes checking them all and I get into bed and just cry as it is like a nightmare at the moment . I can't remember the last time we went to bed when it was dark .

Can we have some Vibes for Cleo and that this nightmare will end for us soon as I don't know how much more we can cope with.

Thank You
xxxxxxxx

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Cleo Please / UD with Photos p.2 Empty Re: Vibes for Cleo Please / UD with Photos p.2

Post by fiver Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:07 am

oh no not more illness Sad 
sending mega vibes for cleo and hugs for you guys x
Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Cleo Please / UD with Photos p.2 Empty Re: Vibes for Cleo Please / UD with Photos p.2

Post by Sue_pawz Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:38 am

Oh no! Mega vibes heading your way!
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:17 am

Update Monday 10:03 am

I went to bed early this morning in tears (something I seem to be doing a lot of at the moment) as Cleo was so poorly , but at the moment she is looking a lot brighter and is eating hay, last night she wasn't eating or drinking just sat in a corner of their indoor cage so hopefully we have caught it early enough...l do hope so.

We haven't split Cleo up from Dotty as obviously Dotty will have it as well but Mike has started Dotty on the meds also. We didn't want to stress either of them out by splitting them up.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:35 am

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

I am so sorry Hun,

I do hope things pick up for the buns and you and Mike soon. It sounds just  awful. I think you could do with help, is there no one else who can lend a hand to you both? you sound like you both really need to have a good sleep as it will not be helping matters. I wish I could help you. Sending many vibes, I will try and find some funny things to post for you later on, I know it will not change things but it may make you smile a bit.

Come on bunnies, fight this off Hugs Hugs Hugs

These buns are lucky to have amazing people like you and Mike helping them and giving them a good home. Much respect for you both.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:04 pm

I am absolutely gutted to hear this.

I so hoped that the others had escaped this.

I really hope that this was just the heat giving them a horrid tum (charlie and annie have both had bad bellies) and that they are not properly poorly. Its a good sign if she is nibbling on some hay.

I cannot begin to imagine the nightmare you guys are going through at the moment.

Sending you millions and millions of vibes x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:49 pm

I'm so sorry Sad millions of vibes going to Cleo, you and Mike Hugs Hugs Hugs 
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:23 pm

My poor darlings, why is it always the pople who least deserve it have such a rotten time?

I am sendnig lots of hugs and cuddles and I so hope, together wth other friends' vibes, they do a lot of good. Lots of love to you all sweets.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:04 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:My poor darlings, why is it always the pople who least deserve it have such a rotten time?

I am sendnig lots of hugs and cuddles and I so hope, together wth other friends' vibes, they do a lot of good.  Lots of love to you all sweets.

Hugs

JO xx

Aww Thank You Jo, the Vibes and support we get is keeping me going. Hugs Hugs 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:36 pm

lots of vibes for you, we hope you all feel better soon Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs 
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:29 pm

This is what you (and we all) were dreading Sad 

I really hope that getting her on the meds so early sees it off, I'm pleased she has shown a little improvement so far.

Loads of vibes for all the tuckerbunnies Hugs Hugs Hugs and loads of love for you two Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Oh, Maysie!  Bless your hearts!  Is it possible that these bunnies came to you already infected with the e.cun. and that the boys got it first since they had their neuter and that lowered their resistance and now that more time has passed that the hidden background infection has gotten strong enough to bother Cleo?  Not sure I explained my thoughts well on that.  It's the medication.

Anyway. lots of Hugs , good wishes and prayers for Cleo and Miss Dotty!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:01 pm

sending some more vibes and hugs I hope all gets better quickly you all really don't deserve any of this Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:30 am

gentl wrote:Oh, Maysie!  Bless your hearts!  Is it possible that these bunnies came to you already infected with the e.cun. and that the boys got it first since they had their neuter and that lowered their resistance and now that more time has passed that the hidden background infection has gotten strong enough to bother Cleo?  Not sure I explained my thoughts well on that.  It's the medication.

Anyway. lots of Hugs , good wishes and prayers for Cleo and Miss Dotty!

It's not e.cuniculi Holly that they have it's Coccidiosis ...this   http://www.netvet.co.uk/rabbits/coccidiosis.htm

The parasite will have already been in them but nobody would have known, I think the stress of the neuter wouldn't have helped although the girls haven't been spayed yet.

The vet said rabbit's that die from it usually die as their body goes into toxic shock or of severe dehydration. We noticed with Oscar and Winter they lost weight very quick and became skin and bone but then they were not very fat to start of with being youngsters. The poo ( for want of a better word)  pours out of them and you really have to give them fluids straight away to replace the fluids they lose and it's vital to keep giving them fluids each time.

This is there meds ready for them tonight, 1.2mls of Septrin, they have this twice a day and of course if they have the diarrhea they have fluids as well.

Vibes for Cleo Please / UD with Photos p.2 CleoampDotty015

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:45 am

Update 2:35 am

Cleo has been brilliant today, she has never stopped eating and has been playing and there has been no diarrhea since Sunday night. Today I disinfected all their play pen out and washed all their plastic toys, washed the fleece they were on and disinfected their step in their play pen and cleaned and disinfected out their litter tray before I put them back in their pen. I sterilised all their dishes as well.

I even took some photos of them Monday night but they are a bit blurry as they don't stay still long enough to get a good photo of them Very Happy 

Vibes for Cleo Please / UD with Photos p.2 CleoampDotty014

Vibes for Cleo Please / UD with Photos p.2 CleoampDotty011

Vibes for Cleo Please / UD with Photos p.2 CleoampDotty005

Cleo's eyes were lovely and shiny and Dotty's coat is beautiful so silky and soft Love Love 

Vibes for Cleo Please / UD with Photos p.2 CleoampDotty002

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:24 am

Fingers crossed they are ok and it was just a scare! Thinking of you all xx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:00 pm

The little loves look good!  Clear eyes and attentive.  We've got everything crossed here, sending vibes and saying prayers.  Cleo:love:  and Dotty Love  are going to be quite the pair as they get older!  Look out world!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:28 pm

That looks like a bright and healthy little bun, she is adorable. Loads of to up vibes and warm cuddles are on their way love.

Hugs

Jo oxx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:37 pm

cheers 

She looks great (they both do) Very Happy

I reckon treating them so quickly might just have done the trick. How are all the boys now?
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Sparky wrote:cheers 

She looks great (they both do) Very Happy

I reckon treating them so quickly might just have done the trick. How are all the boys now?

Greytail, Vinnie and Oliver are fine at the moment and their coats are shiny and eyes bright they are looking good a little on the lean side but they all seem to be lean bunnies I guess it's because they are babies still, Tiny Thomas is a bit slow at getting better but he's getting there Smile 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:02 am

YAYYYYYYY!!!!

That is blimmin brilliant news!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:41 pm

You've worked a miracle Smile 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:37 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

I am so happy for the buns and you 2, hopefully this nightmare will end soon and it is all looking good and on the right track at last. Many more vibes and nose rubs coming your buns way and many vibes and hugs for you2 for being so great. You must both have some well deserved rest and get some help if you can do Hun. Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Hoping the girls and the boys are all doing well today!  They are probably so lean because they are perpetual motion machines!  I'd love to see them in a basketball sized run!  Can you imagine the binkies and playing?!?!?!?!Love
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:53 pm

I'm so glad Very Happy

Sorry I missed this Maysie!

I'm sending mega vibes to everyone in the Tuckerbunny household Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next