Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video)

+5
BugsBunny
Tuckerbunnies
KatieB
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
Sparky
9 posters

Go down

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) Empty Theo's new room (photo heavy + video)

Post by Sparky Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Theo says:

Hello Hoppers Wave  This is my new room. It was all poshed up by the Hu-parents at the weekend Smile

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) IMG_4711_zpsd9f4d76c

I have a genuine oak floor - my Humum says it is a special oak called cheapius lino-offcutium. I have a mesh climbing frame in the corner so I can climb up and look out of the window. I have been up there once but I had to be helped down Embarassed
I have two dining chairs in case I have company (and because Jack and Layla have commandeered the table for their den Laughing)

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) IMG_4703_zps83e082ed

I have some blankies and vetbed and a cosy bedside table den, and several litter trays. I'm not sure why all the litter trays, I have only widdled on the floor once in three days Hmmm I have a whole bookcase of things to read and I am guarding some of the carriers so nobunny has to go to the vets Twisted Evil 

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) IMG_4704_zpsd50ad66b

I have some food Very Happy  My Humum says that is a week's supply but I hope she is joking Shocked 

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) IMG_4706_zpsd575c97c

I have two water bowls because I drink ever such a lot, but I only drink out of one of them, just to mess with their heads Smile
I have a big tub of yellow paint but I am not sure why.

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) IMG_4707_zps9679a4a5

This is where Sparky spends most of the night. I told her she can't come in because she would just start putting cushions and smelly candles around the place because she is a girl No 

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) IMG_4709_zps7c986220

I have a litter tray right in front of the gate because that's where I spend a lot of time (and do a lot of poop) plus it helps put me off jumping at the gate. I jumped at it the other day and got my head stuck Shocked which scared the life out of Humum but she held me still while I wiggled my head free and all was well. She has put grid panels on it now to stop me doing that again because I am 'too thick to learn not to' Embarassed

I sit in my litter tray and guard the gate. Nobody comes in without my say-so Twisted Evil 

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) IMG_4725_zpsaec76de0

Unless they do headrubs and things.

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) IMG_4727_zps5df4fff1

Then I just melt.

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) IMG_4731_zps06ee7948

Here are some pictures of Sparky. She said I had to put these on or I could not share her laptop Rolling Eyes

'Bleeeeurgh'!

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) IMG_4741_zps4d49ffc1

'Tch. Humans.'
Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) IMG_4744_zpse4dee2a6

'If I sleep on my veg, nobunny can steal it.'
Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) IMG_4749_zps6101bd39

And to finish up, some video of humum making me go all melty:

Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) Empty Re: Theo's new room (photo heavy + video)

Post by cheryl'n'bruce'flo Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Wow it's like a palace!
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7837
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Theo's new room (photo heavy + video) Empty Re: Theo's new room (photo heavy + video)

Post by KatieB Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Awww Theo....how lovely is that head scratchy eh!

Im loving your new pad.....what a fabulous place from which to woo the ladies. (if Sparky wern't outside standing guard of course).

I love that the Huparents have catered to your every (two water bowl drinking) whim. you will have some fabulous fun with that yellow paint if you put your mind to it!

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Oh Theo your room is fantastic and it's good to see that your huparents use cheapius lino-offcutium like we do Laughing Laughing ( only the best )

I see they have put two chairs in there well one is obviously for me when I come up to visit and  bunap see you.

I want to know where the door leads to near the bookcase....is it a secret garden behind it Very Happy 

Yes you guard those pet carriers Theo as we shall need one to put you in when we bunap go threw the magic door into the secret garden Twisted Evil

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:30 pm

What a great room Theo and you are just so cute. Dougal says" it is great having a room all to yerself with mo girls isnt it?" lol

He says it is also great having all the noms in there to yerslef and lots of attention fro, the humans sitting on chairs.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:00 am

Oh Theo!  You are a precious lovie! I like your new room. I find it interesting that Sparky guards your door. I love u! Love Love Love Love Love Love Love 
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:17 am

Your such a gorgeous fella theo Love 
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:42 pm

It looks beautiful love and your buns are the best.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:I see they have put two chairs in there well one is obviously for me when I come up to visit and  bunap see you.
Theo: Nooooo, you have to sit on the floor! Then you can give me head scratchies and nose rubs. And I won't widdle on the bit of floor you will be sitting on.

Tuckerbunnies wrote:I want to know where the door leads to near the bookcase....is it a secret garden behind it Very Happy 
Theo: Apparently it is a cupboard and the only cupboard I have heard of before is a Noms Cupboard so I am trying to grown my front teeth back so I can chew my way in there to investigate...

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Yes you guard those pet carriers Theo as we shall need one to put you in when we bunap go threw the magic door into the secret garden Twisted Evil
Sparky: I've packed him into a carrier ready for you. I quite fancy that room myself... Thumbs Up
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 pm

theo your pad is great i can imagine you will have lots of parties Thumbs Up 

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:45 pm

I had to come back by to give a look at Theo! I just LOVE him! Love 
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down