Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Jeff Please/ UD Jeff now back home :-)

+13
SarahJane
Amelia66
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
JoeyBunsMum
jolovesbunnies
BugsBunny
fiver
gentl
Thumper2001
Yorkshire Debs
Sparky
KatieB
Tuckerbunnies
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Vibes for Jeff Please/ UD Jeff now back home :-) - Page 5 Empty Re: Vibes for Jeff Please/ UD Jeff now back home :-)

Post by gentl Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:49 am

I'm SO incredibly glad Jeff Love is doing so wonderfully. He is one beautiful agouti!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Jeff Please/ UD Jeff now back home :-) - Page 5 Empty Re: Vibes for Jeff Please/ UD Jeff now back home :-)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:02 am

gentl wrote:I'm SO incredibly glad Jeff Love is doing so wonderfully.  He is one beautiful agouti!
He's a Harlequin Holly like my Cleo Smile 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:00 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:
gentl wrote:I'm SO incredibly glad Jeff Love is doing so wonderfully.  He is one beautiful agouti!
He's a Harlequin Holly like my Cleo Smile 
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed His ikkle face looked agouti. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I think I thought that because his profile was so like my Thumper's was.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshire Debs Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:16 am

Smile He's a handsome boy alright....part Mad March Hare too I think, the way he hurtles about Laughing
Yorkshire Debs
Yorkshire Debs
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Please give him a nose rub from his Auntie Jo, I am so glad he is better.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:22 am

How's Jeff doing now Debs and has all his fur grown back ?

Give him and Lexi a nose rub from their Auntie Maysie and Uncle Mike xxxxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshire Debs Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:13 am

He's doing really well Maysie Smile
The fur is growing back very well - still a patch that is thinner, but it's getting smaller by the day -  it's quite hard to get a really good look at the area now with all the fur, especially when the little monkey won't keep still for me. I shall have to enlist my daughter's help this afternoon so she can hold him while I have a good look. Will try to get a photo then.

In himself, he's full of beans, eating everything and anything. Love 

I will happily pass on your nose rubs Smile and yours Jo Smile
xxx
Yorkshire Debs
Yorkshire Debs
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Happy to hear! Happy Dance Happy Dance 
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Yorkshire Debs wrote:He's doing really well Maysie Smile
The fur is growing back very well - still a patch that is thinner, but it's getting smaller by the day -  it's quite hard to get a really good look at the area now with all the fur, especially when the little monkey won't keep still for me. I shall have to enlist my daughter's help this afternoon so she can hold him while I have a good look. Will try to get a photo then.

In himself, he's full of beans, eating everything and anything. Love 

I will happily pass on your nose rubs Smile and yours Jo Smile
xxx
Aww that's good to hear, I'm glad he's all healed and his fur is growing back. He also sounds as if he is back to being Jeff Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Wey hey, I love good news. Sending lots of huggles.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshire Debs Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Hello,

Here's the latest pic of the Ninja - hard to see anything now except for slightly shorter fur on his cheek. Love 
Still feels like there's a stitch left or small scab there in one place - he doesn't seem bothered at all by it but I'll keep an eye on it...would have thought the stitches would have dissolved and fallen away by now.

Vibes for Jeff Please/ UD Jeff now back home :-) - Page 5 Photo-53
xxx
Yorkshire Debs
Yorkshire Debs
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:53 pm

That looks so much better love, he is such a gorgeous bun, thank you for the lovely photo.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Awww!  He is just so handsome!Love   He has healed so well too.  Stitches occasionally take awhile to dissolve and sometimes they just don't and have to be removed.  His probably will though.  It hasn't been that long.  I actually had a digestible stitch that finally formed an abscess under the skin 12 YEARS later.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Love Love Love 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:03 am

Yorkshire Debs wrote:Hello,

Here's the latest pic of the Ninja - hard to see anything now except for slightly shorter fur on his cheek. Love 
Still feels like there's a stitch left or small scab there in one place - he doesn't seem bothered at all by it but I'll keep an eye on it...would have thought the stitches would have dissolved and fallen away by now.

xxx
Oh Wow that look's brilliant Debs I shall save that photo and show Honor.

It could be a tuft of fur you can feel as the stitches should have dissolved by now or it could be a bit of a scab, but if you are worried just let your vet check him out to put your mind at ease. Otherwise it look's great Thumbs Up 

Thanks for this Very Happy 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:03 pm

oh wow that looks brilliant i'm sure ninja is very happy x

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:11 pm

It must have been the noserubs LOL!!

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshire Debs Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:
Yorkshire Debs wrote:Hello,

xxx
Oh Wow that look's brilliant Debs I shall save that photo and show Honor.

It could be a tuft of fur you can feel as the stitches should have dissolved by now or it could be a bit of a scab, but if you are worried just let your vet check him out to put your mind at ease. Otherwise it look's great Thumbs Up

Thanks for this Very Happy

Hello Maysie Wave 
I had a good feel of his cheek while he was distracted with eating this morning and it does feel like the ends of two stitches are still sticking out. I'll give it another week and see if they fall away - he had a couple more than that last week and they've come out, so these may too, but if not I'll pop him to the vet.
I'll take the photos of his wound along too so the vet can see what he's been through.
xx

jolovesbunnies wrote:It must have been the noserubs LOL!!

Hugs

Jo xx
That and the famous HH vibes Smile
Yorkshire Debs
Yorkshire Debs
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:09 am

Vibe top up for handsome Jeff!Love 

Deb-If he will allow you to you can saturate a cotton ball with warm salty water and hold it on the stitches for a few minutes. That might nudge them a bit. Boil the water first or heat it in the microwave to prevent any germs from wicking in the suture. Just make sure it is just baby bottle warm so you don't burn him.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:23 am

The vet will just pull the stitches out, sometimes you can do it yourself by just getting the end with tweezers and very very gently pulling them till they come out but I would think they will eventually come out by themselves.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5