Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M&D are off U/D Molar Spurs

5 posters

Go down

M&D are off U/D Molar Spurs Empty M&D are off U/D Molar Spurs

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:37 pm

for their dental check and last vet visit before going to live with Maysie and Mike and the Tuckerbunnies for a year.
I know their teeth were getting long before, so will see if they have been eating enough of their posh hay. As long as there are no spurs ill be happy. I must also remember to get a copy of their records, and vaccination records, as we dont have a card....watch me forget!!

Cant believe theyre going in a week, its come around so fast! Sad

Last edited by marleyNfriends on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

M&D are off U/D Molar Spurs Empty Re: M&D are off U/D Molar Spurs

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Just remember that they will be here for you whenever you want to see them, they are and remain your bunnies they are just special little furry guests coming to stay with us long term.

I only hope we look after them as well as you do Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Well I got their records, although they take a bit of deciphering as some of Marley's is on Dolly's and vice versa. There is also some of Hughies and other foster bunnies mixed in there :lol:Anyway, it has the dates of their last vaccinations on and you can give them to Honor Smile

Their teeth were checked 3 months ago. They were both long, but no spurs...Dolly now has what Lisa said were long spurs and I'm wondering if I should have them done before I drop them off. Its one less thing for me to worry about, even though I know you're great at spotting the signs. It may also be cheaper too, as the first few months at uni are going to be pretty expensive I think. scratch
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Yes you could get them done before you bring them as it would be a great help as Mike has a lot on at the moment and like you said it's less worry for you Smile 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Yes you could get them done before you bring them as it would be a great help as Mike has a lot on at the moment and like you said it's less worry for you Smile 

Ill phone the vets in the morning and see if I can get her booked in next week. XXX
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm not surprised the vets get them mixed up!

Can't believe you see nearly off to uni already! It's come round so quick!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:15 pm

The summer has certainly flew hasn't it! I'm excited for you! Hugs 
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:38 pm

It hasnt half come around quick! I was so nervous and worried about going before my surgery, but now im really looking forward to it. Ive met some of the girls on my course on a student forum, so weve made some plans for freshers week, including a paint, foam and super hero party! Very Happy

I dont think they get their records mixed up, I think its just if they both have the same treatment, they write it on one record and put something like "see other" on the other one. Its a bit confusing! The one thing that is a problem though is GAs. I cant take them both together as I wouldn't put it past them not to mix them both up, although if they looked in their mouth they would probably realise. Its going to be a tight squeeze next, as its bank holiday, im at the hospital Tuesday and at Flamingo Land on Thursday!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:27 am

marleyNfriends wrote:It hasnt half come around quick! I was so nervous and worried about going before my surgery, but now im really looking forward to it. Ive met some of the girls on my course on a student forum, so weve made some plans for freshers week, including a paint, foam and super hero party! Very Happy

I dont think they get their records mixed up, I think its just if they both have the same treatment, they write it on one record and put something like "see other" on the other one. Its a bit confusing! The one thing that is a problem though is GAs. I cant take them both together as I wouldn't put it past them not to mix them both up, although if they looked in their mouth they would probably realise. Its going to be a tight squeeze next, as its [/b]bank holiday, im at the hospital Tuesday and at Flamingo Land on Thursday!
Mike would have took him for you but we are busy with the boarding, he has the bunny shed's to finish and get the aviary panels sorted and the flooring to do as well .

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:57 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:
marleyNfriends wrote:It hasnt half come around quick! I was so nervous and worried about going before my surgery, but now im really looking forward to it. Ive met some of the girls on my course on a student forum, so weve made some plans for freshers week, including a paint, foam and super hero party! Very Happy

I dont think they get their records mixed up, I think its just if they both have the same treatment, they write it on one record and put something like "see other" on the other one. Its a bit confusing! The one thing that is a problem though is GAs. I cant take them both together as I wouldn't put it past them not to mix them both up, although if they looked in their mouth they would probably realise. Its going to be a tight squeeze next, as its [/b]bank holiday, im at the hospital Tuesday and at Flamingo Land on Thursday!
Mike would have took him for you but we are busy with the boarding, he has the bunny shed's to finish and get the aviary panels sorted and the flooring to do as well .
She is booked in for Wednesday. Ill let you know towards the end of the week if it will be Saturday or Sunday, unless there is one day thats better for you? Id like to spend some time with them in the playhouse or boarding shed if thats ok? Embarassed 
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:12 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:
Tuckerbunnies wrote:

She is booked in for Wednesday. Ill let you know towards the end of the week if it will be Saturday or Sunday, unless there is one day thats better for you? Id like to spend some time with them in the playhouse or boarding shed if thats ok? Embarassed 
Hope everything goes ok for her on Wednesday Hugs  Saturday or Sunday is fine with us and you can spend as much time as you like with them whenever you want you know that Very Happy 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Some bunnies are gonna get spoiled more rotten than they already are! Wink 
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper