Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highlighting small hutches Radio 2 Vanessa Feltz.

+2
iiisecondcreep
Tuckerbunnies
6 posters

Go down

Highlighting small hutches Radio 2 Vanessa Feltz. Empty Highlighting small hutches Radio 2 Vanessa Feltz.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:44 am

Seemingly at 12:00 this morning. Mike has just rang me and said that one of our customers text him to tell him. I shall put it on and have a listen.

It's the VANESSA FELTZ show at 12:00 and part of the programme is somebody who is living in a box to get the message over about the cruelty of keeping rabbits in small hutches.

I think I might know who that is as well if it's in Scotland scratch 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Highlighting small hutches Radio 2 Vanessa Feltz. Empty Re: Highlighting small hutches Radio 2 Vanessa Feltz.

Post by iiisecondcreep Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:02 pm

RWAF have put on FB that its someone called Rosa Nation. Have tuned in, it'll be on after the news they just said Smile
iiisecondcreep
iiisecondcreep
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Highlighting small hutches Radio 2 Vanessa Feltz. Empty Re: Highlighting small hutches Radio 2 Vanessa Feltz.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:39 pm

I was very impressed and with the people that rang in about rabbit's Happy Dance Happy Dance 

As for Rosa Nation she is going to spend 9 hours in a puppy crate at the garden centre she works at to highlight the cruelty of rabbit hutches, I think that is a wonderful thing to do, biggie respect from us here Thumbs Up 

For those that missed it the programme will be available soon to hear

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b038hd29

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm

I have just tried three times and it will not play for me. A great thing to happen though; what a very special lady.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Humum says we can have a listen to that later Thumbs Up 

She wouldn't have been able ot bear it if it had actually been Jeremy Vine though. He makes her Mad 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by iiisecondcreep Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:00 pm

They posted about it on the Radio 2 FB page as well,  209 comments *mostly* positive (some of your usual 'rabbit pie' comments, a few others saying people should spend more time caring about humans Rolling Eyes etc), 990 'likes' and  155 shares Smile
iiisecondcreep
iiisecondcreep
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Seems that it was well recieved then.....if it makes one person re-think then its a brilliant achievement!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:29 am

I listned to it as I have radio 2 on in the workshop (sad old git Rolling Eyes ) I tried to ring in to give my opinion but couldnt get through it was quite good but dont think it went far enough. I think the stunt is ok but poor bunns dont come out after 9 hours its like so polatitions being with the under privalidged for a week then back to there mantions
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down