Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy belated "birthday" Molly and Junior

+5
gentl
jolovesbunnies
Sparky
KatieB
Thumper2001
9 posters

Go down

Happy belated "birthday" Molly and Junior Empty Happy belated "birthday" Molly and Junior

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:24 pm

Yesterday was Molly and Junior's 2nd made up birthday!  Embarassed  I'm a day late.  OH just said to me that I'm not going to win any bunny owner award this year Sad

Anyhoo.... Molly, Junior, you are a right pair.  Clean off the top shelf, stark raving mad!!  But my god uz make us laugh, every single day Laughing

People have asked me "Which is your favourite?" It's a question that I just cannot answer!  Aside from both being norty, you two are like chalk and cheese.  I love you both for different reasons (but I could often throttle you both for the same reasons Laughing).

Molly, you're not quite right are you sweetheart?  I think there's a screw or two loose in your head, the things you do some days still bewilder me!  You are so completely random!  When people who haven't met uz ask me about you both, I can't find words to explain just how bizarre you are at times.  And yet you are so bloody clever it's scary.  I mean it when I say you are smarter than some humans I know.  You follow commands to the letter and it amazes me that you are capable.  I know rabbits generally aren't stupid, but you blow me away some days.  Like the other week when Junior had flaked out under the bed and wouldn't respond to me, and I said to you "Molly, go under the bed and flush him out".  You did it!  You went straight under there, got him on his feet and steered him out from under the bed!  I couldn't believe it.

Then last Sunday, when we were in my bedroom and you were doing my head in I told you to go downstairs and see OH.  I thought there was no way you had actually done it but after 5 minutes of not seeing you I began to wonder... I shouted downstairs to OH and you were indeed downstairs with him!

Just last night, when you were being a div OH told you to behave and go sit under the tree with Junior, you trotted over to Junior and lay down beside him.  

Some might think I'm mental and that I credit you with too much intelligence, but I know what I see and I can tell by the way you look me right in the eye that you are listening to me.

Don't ever change, Molly Moo Face!  (Ok, we could live with a little less norty!)

Junior, you're not quite as bright as your sister are you?  But you are the sweetest of little guys.  You're such a little happy chappy that can binky like there's no tomorrow.  Molly does good binkies but yours are something else!  I swear they get higher every day.

Over the last 6 or 7 months OH has been a lot more hands on with you guys because I've not been able some days and it has amazed me how much this has changed you.  It's like a switch was flicked and you suddenly realised that he's not all that bad really!  Your confidence has come on so much since and you no longer just sit quietly when he's around.  You even binky around him now.  (He loves your uppy binkies btw!)  It really makes me smile when you jump up on the sofa to sit beside him, and poke your little nose in his face.  You two have the cutest little friendship.

You're still as quirky as ever!  I swear you have a touch of OCD, the way you flare your nostrils at me if I mess up your little habits is hilarious Laughing And I still can't get you to go down the right hand side of the stairs!!! No matter how hard I try!!!.  It's left or nothing!

Keep taking those brave pills little guy, you have much more fun this way!

With changes afoot at home, you guys have been one of my biggest worries.  I really, really don't want your life to change too much.  You are both happy with your lot and I don't want that to change.  You are both still right up there on my priority list and that won't change.  It might be tough going in the beginning, but I'm sure we will get there. Just bear with me!

Happy 2nd birthday my little monkeys!!!  Love
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Happy belated "birthday" Molly and Junior Empty Re: Happy belated "birthday" Molly and Junior

Post by KatieB Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:39 pm

What an abolsutely lovely post!

I can quite beleive that Molly is just as clever as you say....Im so glad that they both have you - who understands and are not in some hutch bored somewhere. you are both fabulous!

Happy Birthday you gorgeous pair! You brighten all our days!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Happy belated "birthday" Molly and Junior Empty Re: Happy belated "birthday" Molly and Junior

Post by Sparky Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Happy belated made-up birthday, you guys  Very Happy 

I only have to see a thread title with 'Molly' or 'Junior' in it and I start smiling before I have even opened it. You are two of the most charismatic buns I have ever known, and I think you're both just fabulous and just what your Humum needed  Very Happy
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:47 pm

This was a pleasure to read love, I think that once in a while in all species, you get one which is way ahead of his fellows and is exceptionally clever.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Sparky wrote:.....
I only have to see a thread title with 'Molly' or 'Junior' in it and I start smiling before I have even opened it. You are two of the most charismatic buns I have ever known, and I think you're both just fabulous and just what your Humum needed  Very Happy

Thumbs Up EXACTLY!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday! You two have the most handsome ears EVER. Perfect uppy ears!

gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:46 pm

Love happy birthday Molly and Junior!
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Molly and Junior say thank you for the birthday wishes Very Happy

They're really pleased they make you smile Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:22 pm

I so love that your OH has caught the bunny bug too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:57 pm

It is rather sweet Smile

Don't get me wrong tho, he could still throttle them some days Wink They are still Molly and Junior after all Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:59 pm

I have a picture of OH and Junior on the sofa just looking at each other, it's so cute but he'd kill me if I posted it Sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Very belated birthday wishes Molly and Junior.

And what a lovely description of the both  Love Love Love 
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:43 pm

Belated Happy Belated Birthday, Molly and Junior Wink

Such a lovely post. They really are such little characters Love
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:56 pm

Belated happy birthday you sweet little buns.

BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down