Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A shed a shed a shed!!

4 posters

Go down

A shed a shed a shed!! Empty A shed a shed a shed!!

Post by SarahJane Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:12 pm

Today, Mum went to Argos and got me a shed for the rabbits Very Happy (I am paying her back its just i wasnt awake haha) We talked about it on Thursday, and she said if i want one its fine. They had a shed before but when we moved we bought a 6 x 2 x 2 hutch with 6 x 4 run, but its SO difficult for me to clean out, I cant bend well so mum always does the run, and sometimes i cant even do the hutch. I hardly see Jelly and Pebbles because its so awkward and i end up in pain. And Mum knew it was getting me down and now were in a house we like, we know we will stay for a while!
It was £95 for a shiplap 6 x 4, not as good quality as the one they had before but we know it doesnt need 10 years use - we wont be here ten years!

Im not doing second levels or upstairs, as I need something thats practical for me to clean, without bending so it will be a pretty basic set up, rubber flooring like before (still got it!) underbed storage box and if I can afford it il try and get someone to make a little hidey, about two foot long that they can snuggle in and sit on to give them more to do inside it etc.

Smile Im sooo happy
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

A shed a shed a shed!! Empty Re: A shed a shed a shed!!

Post by FluffSlave Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:55 pm

Yay! Very Happy

I remember how excited I was when I got my two a shed. They are so easy to keep clean and tidy, and the buns definitely prefer it xx
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:02 pm

I'm really pleased for you, and for the girls - they'll love it  Very Happy 

Hopefully you can get some of your investment back on the hutch too...

SarahJane wrote: if I can afford it il try and get someone to make a little hidey, about two foot long that they can snuggle in and sit on to give them more to do inside it etc.
I'll tell Hudad not to take his offcuts of ply to the tip just yet, I'm sure he'll be in touch about exactly what you are after  Thumbs Up
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:39 pm

Aw, that is lovely news. PLease give Jelly a snuggle from me, or a nose rub, or a fenugreek crunchie - whichever she would prefer! I have a bit of a soft spot for the gorgeous Jelly xx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down