Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BINKY DEAD

+14
JoeyBunsMum
marleyNfriends
NickieM
KatieB
vincethebunny
Sixer
BugsBunny
c.bolduan
FluffSlave
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
Sparky
Thumper2001
SarahJane
jolovesbunnies
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BINKY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: BINKY DEAD

Post by paullp Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:00 pm

oh no, binky free Binky. Although he only had a short time, I'm sure he was happy being with you  Hugs Hugs 
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:33 pm

Oh, NO, NO, NO!  Not precious and loving Binky Boo!  Jo, I am just gutted to hear this!  Bless your heart.  Consider yourself hugged a million times over.  I'm still so devastated from the loss of my Rory it's hard to think at times.  

It's amazing how these little balls of fluff wrap themselves around in our heart.  Our little soul bunnies who give us such amazing gift of love.  You loved Binky Boo and he knew he was loved and cared for.  

I wish I had some words to ease your pain. But all I can say is that I firmly believe that we will be with our beloved pets again one day in that place of complete peace and joy where the grass is green and the water clear.  Perhaps our loving God will make real the metaphorical Bridge of which we often speak.

Binky free Binky Boo!  Binky forever free!  And please give Rory a nose touch from me.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:51 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:Thank you my darlings for all your loves, top ups and kind words generally.

I am not bearng up very well BugsBunny love thanks for asking, I just feel as if it is a nightmare and I will wake up, but no, my baby has gone.  Also, Holly doesn't seem as loving as she was when I first had her and it isn't as if they got on, otherwise i would put that down to her grieving.  I do need a loving bun, especially now

Love and hugs

JO xx

No problem hun, I am just so gutted and sad for you, it has made me tear up. I can imagine your pain, Dougal is bonded to me and he is my baby and would be devastated if anything happened to him.

When you are ready or even to help you now, try getting another, I know that Binky can never be replaced but animals have the magic and just the ability to lift spirits and help, I was in a state when we lost Gimli and got Dougal not to replace him but to help and it did and does and do not regret it. I still miss out tiny man but I know we gave him the best life possible and he was very loved and Binky knew that too from you hun. Take your time choosing the right one, you will just know. I do hope that you start to heal and feel better soon, I know there will always be that heart ache and hole but I hope it gets better for you and that you end up with another loving clingy bunny.

If you lived nearer you could have come and spent some time with Dougal and come and had a chat just to help. Auntie Jo would be very welcome here and Dougal would love you.

I am at a loss with what else to say as I know your pain, I am sending many more hugs and love and a nose kiss form Dougal.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:40 pm

Thank you Paulip love for your loving words of comfort, I think he was happy with me, I just wish it could have been for much longer.

Thank you Gentl honey for your kind words too. You are right, they do capture our hearts and cannot imagine ever being without bunniis. Tha is probaby the only thing that scares me about death.

No one can ease the pain love but it means so much to me to have such lovng friends.

Thank you BugsBunny sweets, I will get another one and will know when that time is right. I want a Binky look-a-like so I suppose I will know when it is time because I will find one and bring him home. At the moment Holly is quite happy on her own, I know she is a people bun and I will get her a companion but just not yet.

I too wish we lived closer love, how I would love to come and visit and bring a treat for Dougal, please return his lovely kiss for me.

There arn't the words at times like these huns, but knowng you are all there for me makes a very big difference indeed - THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Lots of love
Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Dear Jo, I have been thinking of you, and you too Holly. It is so unfair that you have both lost precious companions so young  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs 

Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:23 pm

[quote="jolovesbunnies"]Thank you Paulip love for your loving words of comfort, I think he was happy with me, I just wish it could have been for much longer.

Thank you Gentl honey for your kind words too.  You are right, they do capture our hearts and  cannot imagine ever being without bunniis.  Tha is probaby the only thing that scares me about death.

No one can ease the pain love but it means so much to me to have such lovng friends.

Thank you BugsBunny sweets, I will get another one and will know when that time is right.  I want a Binky look-a-like so I suppose I will know when it is time because I will find one and bring him home.  At the moment Holly is quite happy on her own, I know she is a people bun and I will get her a companion but just not yet.

I too wish we lived closer love, how I would love to come and visit and bring a treat for Dougal, please return his lovely kiss for me.

There arn't the words at times like these huns, but knowing you are all there for me makes a very big difference indeed - THANK YOU SO MUCH.

That is the best way hun only you know when you are ready and like you said, you will know when the bun chooses you and I am sure you will get a binky boo look a like.

I have returned the kiss and he said ty auntie Jo, he likes his kisses, he is a charming bunny.

I know there are no words but we are all defiantly supporting you and here for you.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Jo, if ever someone had lost his heart and soul to a bunny, they will emphasise with you.Commonly called grieving...
Its this felling of raw pain and it twist and strangles that you fell you can't breathe and you are going mad.
But you are not. It is like this love needs to find a route where it can transform into something that will propel you along.
I'm not surprised that Holly is behaving differently. She knows and sees what is happening to you.
Whenever the time is right, and oh boy you gonna know it, you will find the space to invite another bun in. Until then be gentle with yourself, look after yourself, allow all emotions and share them with us. Get some Bach Rescue Remedy for you and Holly and even for other family members if appropriate .
Sending love, light and nose rubs especially from Bertie as he was wondering what he done wrong to make me cry.
I explained and he just sat there and licked them of my face. I send you this comfort................................................................

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3124
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Thank you Sixer sweetheart, I am still very distressed but your kind words do bring comfort. I have so many lovely friends.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Thank you Bolduan love for your love heart felt words, it is a grieving process which we have to go through and it is so lovely to have friends who know how much it hurts. How true about the pain being channelled into something else, Ii have never thought of t that way but you are so right. Holly has changed dramatically, she is still leaving little "twos" all over the place and will come up for a fuss, but she hasn’t snuggled into my arm yet the way she did when Binks was with us. Paul says it may be because she gets all the attention now and doesn’t have to share. I wonder if he is right. Thank you for your tears darling and for all your love and kindness, I am truly overwhelmed.

Please give him a nice big noserub from me and tell him I appreciate his lovely bunny friendship as well as yours. No there aren't the words but it is a great comfort knowing that you are all here for me.

Lots of love

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down