Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes Please for Arfa/ UD Arfa has been helped to the Bridge

+9
BugsBunny
Sparky
c.bolduan
gentl
jolovesbunnies
FluffSlave
KatieB
Sixer
Tuckerbunnies
13 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Vibes Please for Arfa/ UD Arfa has been helped to the Bridge - Page 3 Empty Re: Vibes Please for Arfa/ UD Arfa has been helped to the Bridge

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:01 pm

Poor Arfa Sad

Keeping everything crossed for him Hugs
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for Arfa/ UD Arfa has been helped to the Bridge - Page 3 Empty Re: Vibes Please for Arfa/ UD Arfa has been helped to the Bridge

Post by BugsBunny Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:26 pm

I am so sorryto hear this news hun.

I do not know what to say, I am so sad and gutted for you.

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:26 am

Bless little Afra! Bless Mike and Maysie! Keep in mind Arfa is currently happy with his life..he was having a wash! Quite a bit for a sick blind little fella. He feels loved and content. If his time comes, it comes. But at the time it does come he will be happy, contented, cherished and oh so very loved. What a difference you made in his little life. He probably already thinks he is in heaven!

May God our Father fill you both with peace about this. Arfa is already blessed beyond measure from nose to fluffy tail!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:50 pm

how is he doing today Maysie?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Katieb wrote:how is he doing today Maysie?
I was away to ask the same Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:40 pm

I'm also wondering how little Arfa is doing?

I'm sending vibes and hugs Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:31 pm

How is the little chum love?

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:47 pm

How is little Arfa getting on?
sending Hugs Hugs Hugs To you

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3124
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:24 pm

How is he today?
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Arfa Update. Monday 24th March 20:33

Ate all his tea and breakfast again but was so stressed out when Mike tried to give him his meds that Mike had to stop as he started breathing fast. So Mike has tried putting his meds ( which is a lot ) on a carrot cruncher and some banana but he's not ate it all. He doesn't like Fenugreek crunchies else we use them for meds usually with bunnies that won't take the syringe meds as they soak into the fenugreek crunchies nicely.

So we are next going to have to lift him up to give him his meds as this is better but I think it hurt's him to be picked up so we are going to get him to go on a Bun-velope ( which we bought from The Hare Apparant ) and this way hopefully we can lift him to be able to give him meds.

I don't think Mike is going to even try nebulising him as he just get's far to stressed and that's not doing him any good at all.

At the moment he is nice and relaxed and that's the way we want him to be.

Bun-velopes are brilliant for buns having big op's as they fit nicely in to a pet carrier and you can lift the sleepy bunny out without picking him up and just place the bun back in to his bed on his bun-velope. We got our's from   https://sites.google.com/site/thehareapparent/bun-velopes

The latest on his meds he's eaten all his treats and banana with them on  Happy Dance

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 
Vibes on their way!

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:23 pm

That is good news, it is horrible when yer bun gets stressed with meds, Dougal is the same, he hates meds and hates ear drops too. He gets stressed out and it is not good. I finally got Dougal to take his meds last time by squirting it into a piece of banana as he is not easy to trick and tried everything else, this finally worked, whether next time it will who knows, but let's hope there is no need. I am so happy it worked finally and he is relaxed now for you hun. It is a nice feeling when you know they finally get it in them to help them recover.

Top up vibes coming his way and yours. I hope he carries on getting better.

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:01 pm

I'm glad Arfa is still eating and drinking and seems relaxed. Keep it up little guy! Very Happy

When Willow was being a pain about her meds (I tried them on Fenugreek Crunchies, Carrot Crunchers, Banana Chips, the lot), I finally found the best way to get them into her was to squirt them into the middle of a Mini Shredded Wheat. It soaks up nicely and they don't realise as easily since it's inside the treat. If he likes them maybe you could give that a try?

Sending top-up vibes for Arfa, and top-up hugs for you and Mike Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:10 am

I tried this with Dougal and he knew it was in the shreddy  Laughing Laughing , but he loves fresh banan so that worked , it is a good idea, mostly works with shreddies for most people. I could not get it to but it is a good option, or mix it in with some ellas kitchen baby food.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for Arfa/ UD Arfa has been helped to the Bridge - Page 3 Empty THIS MORNING ARFA DID A BINKY :-)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:26 am

Arfa has done a happy binky this morning we can't believe it as he hasn't done a binky now since he's had this breathing problem. I really think that buying a puppy crate was the best thing we did as he seems to love it . He's eating well and taking his meds off a weetabix although we may try a mini shreddie today ( Thanks Fluffslave xx )

Oh let's hope he remains a happy boy  Love 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Aww! So pleased he's doing ok x
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Arfa has done a happy binky this morning we can't believe it as he hasn't done a binky now since he's had this breathing problem. I really think that buying a puppy crate was the best thing we did as he seems to love it . He's eating well and taking his meds off a weetabix although we may try a mini shreddie today ( Thanks Fluffslave xx )

Oh let's hope he remains a happy boy  Love 

cheers cheers cheers Happy Dance Happy Dance Hugs Hugs 

So happy for you hun. I am glad you and Mike are taking such good care of him. Keep it up and binky more little man.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:27 pm

Oh the little love  Love How wonderful to hear.
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Aww  Love That is great news  Very Happy May the binkying continue!

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Binky! cheers 

Even I fall for the mini shredded wheat trick, I can recommend it  Thumbs Up 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:46 pm

Go Arfa Thumbs Up

I am so happy for you Maysie Very Happy Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Binky, hip hip hooray.
Well done Arfa

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:46 pm

Yayyyyyyyyy!! Go little guy !
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:32 pm

Love  GO ARFA!  Love  GO ARFA!  Love  BINKY!  Love   BINKY!  Love  BINKY!  Love  
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Fantastic news, lots of nose rubs are on their way to you both.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next