Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a nice day- Thanks Sparky's humum

+5
Tuckerbunnies
gentl
KatieB
Sparky
BugsBunny
9 posters

Go down

Had a nice day- Thanks Sparky's humum Empty Had a nice day- Thanks Sparky's humum

Post by BugsBunny Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:55 pm

I had a lovely day today with Sparky's humum.

It was nice to keep my mind off my nan, we talked a bit about it and kept myself from breaking into tears but also got to tell her a story that made me laugh about my nan too. Later we went to the beautiful sunnyhurst woods where me and hudad got married and went forraging for the buns. Was not a lot to forage as of yet but will be very soon once everything grows lush. Most the birch trees we managed to find where bare but managed to get some off it and some willow branches. After we had another brew and natter, spent time with my handsome bunny and then we went to the pet shop near me where Sparky's humum got a litter tray for Sparly like Dougals but purple, they are ace trays , and then tesco and had another brew when got back.

Thanks for keeping my mind off it and for the nice day hun, enjoyed it and glad you did too. we will have to go though more often , I can forage as much as possible for Dougal and the wood buns whenever I go in there too. I love that place, so beautifu and peaceful.

Dougal now realises you are not just coming to squirt meds into his face  Laughing  Laughing , he seemed fine this time, the more he sees you the more he will trust and love you.

BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Had a nice day- Thanks Sparky's humum Empty Re: Had a nice day- Thanks Sparky's humum

Post by Sparky Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:01 pm

She says she had a lovely day too, and it was nice to get a break from 'that lot', which can obviously only mean the outside buns  Suspect 

But why was my tea late?!?  Hissy
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Had a nice day- Thanks Sparky's humum Empty Re: Had a nice day- Thanks Sparky's humum

Post by BugsBunny Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Laughing Laughing  I am sure that is what she meant.

That was my fault keeping your humum here, we where having a bit of a winge about the jobcentre and stuff. Time today felt like it flew by. If I give you some posh hay and some other noms next time I see you will you forgive me Sparky.?
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:12 pm

Goodness I wish I lived nearer to other hoppers!!

I keep thinking a bout booking a cheeky flight up your way to catch up!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Katieb wrote:Goodness I wish I lived nearer to other hoppers!!

I wish you lived closer too hun, that would be great.  Very Happy 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:42 pm

I wish I lived several THOUSANDS of miles closer! Hissy  Wink Very Happy Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Wish I lived back in good Old Lancashire it's like living in the Antartic here in North Yorkshire :-)

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:49 am

I am so pleased you have a lovely day  Very Happy 

I finish work this Wednesday and am not back until 23rd April. Apart from Easter weekend I have nothing planned so if you and Amanda would like to visit us here in Horwich it would be lovely to meet you  Very Happy If you would like to come up with possible date/s with Amanda hopefully we can arrange something.
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:13 am

Sixer wrote:I am so pleased you have a lovely day  Very Happy 

I finish work this Wednesday and am not back until 23rd April. Apart from Easter weekend I have nothing planned so if you and Amanda would like to visit us here in Horwich it would be lovely to meet you  Very Happy If you would like to come up with possible date/s with Amanda hopefully we can arrange something.

I can hopefully try, I have a pretty busy next couple of weeks so will try and come if I can, would be lovely, if not then I will have to make it another time hun, got a lot on atm. I am busy up until the 2oth , so only have mon, tues and wed 21st, 22nd and 23rd free for now. I will have to see what Amanda can do or she can maybe go see you herself if we cannot do any of those dates together, will talk to Amanda and see if we can sort smoething out or not.

I hope we get to if not this time then at some point as would really like that.

Hugs Hugs Hugs 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Same! Nickie is closest but even she is a fair distance away! (By my lazy assed standards Laughing)
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:35 pm

BugsBunny wrote:

I can hopefully try, I have a pretty busy next couple of weeks so will try and come if I can, would be lovely, if not then I will have to make it another time hun, got a lot on atm. I am busy up until the 2oth , so only have mon, tues and wed 21st, 22nd and 23rd free for now. I will have to see what Amanda can do or she can maybe go see you herself if we cannot do any of those dates together, will talk to Amanda and see if we can sort smoething out or not.

Hugs Hugs Hugs 

Humum is off the week after Easter and her Mum is coming up from Tuesday 22nd, so Monday 21st could work. She says she'll sort something out closer to the time coz if we catch wind of her plans we might scupper them  Wink
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:20 pm

[quote="Katieb"]Goodness I wish I lived nearer to other hoppers!!

Me too Katie love.

I am glad you had a lovely day hun and had some respite and relaxation. Hugs 

Hugs
Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Ditto maybe we should consider a map so that hoppers could see how far it would be to hopp to visit another warren and than..... Wave Very Happy Love Hugs Happy Dance 
I would love to meet with others!

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3124
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:38 am

Sparky wrote:
BugsBunny wrote:

Hugs Hugs Hugs 

Humum is off the week after Easter and her Mum is coming up from Tuesday 22nd, so Monday 21st could work. She says she'll sort something out closer to the time coz if we catch wind of her plans we might scupper them  Wink

That sounds like a plan  Thumbs Up Non scuppering vibes being sent!
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Sparky wrote:
BugsBunny wrote:

Hugs Hugs Hugs 

Sounds good to me hun and ye no plans yet just in case those buns act up, I am sure they know don't they? ans Sparky I will make sure humum comes back in time for your tea this time. I promise. Just remind me nearer time too, as my head is not on atm, just having a bad day and feeling rin down, making silly mistakes etc with this with my nan and ste wednesday coming up. Feel awful.

Oh are you showing your mum sunnyhurst woods too hun? if so you are both welcome to come here before or after for a cuppa if you want. Up to you.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:45 pm

c.bolduan wrote:Ditto maybe we should consider a map so that hoppers could see how far it would be to hopp to visit another warren and than..... Wave Very Happy Love Hugs Happy Dance 

I think that is a great idea love, even though I know I live quite a long way from everyone. Wave 

Hugs
Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:59 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing ,

shame you live so far away  Sad 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:46 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:
c.bolduan wrote:Ditto maybe we should consider a map so that hoppers could see how far it would be to hopp to visit another warren and than..... Wave Very Happy Love Hugs Happy Dance 

I think that is a great idea love, even though I know I live quite a long way from everyone. Wave 

Hugs
Jo xx
Still people travel maybe for another reason and could meet up.
We are in the middle so Birmingham and Bristol are about 40-50 miles
We sometimes go to Devon to visit Howard's Brother or Brighton to visit friends and so options there are Love Hugs albino 

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3124
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down