Helllooo

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by cheryl'n'bruce'flo on Mon May 12, 2014 10:08 pm

NickieM wrote:
Thumper2001 wrote:I love that Sasha is "black affronted" Laughing

Knew that you would understand that.   Laughing  Laughing 

So good to have a fellow Doric speaker

Of course we have to take your word for Sasha's affrontedness as we haven't seen any pics in yonks!


avatar
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 7837
Age : 38
Location : Cornwall
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by Thumper2001 on Mon May 12, 2014 10:14 pm

^ Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
Thumper2001
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 13249
Age : 33
Location : In a mad house!
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by Tuckerbunnies on Mon May 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Hi and Welcome to the Forum  Wave 

If you are bunny bonkers you will fit right in with us lot  Laughing Laughing 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 15875
Location :
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by Munchkin_Mummy on Mon May 12, 2014 10:31 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Hi and Welcome to the Forum  Wave 

If you are bunny bonkers you will fit right in with us lot  Laughing Laughing 


Thank you Smile hehe i'm sure I will!!!
avatar
Munchkin_Mummy
New Hopper
New Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 35
Age : 26
Location : Lincoln
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by c.bolduan on Mon May 12, 2014 10:31 pm

Hello and welcome to the HH site.
We are bunny mad?!
Likely so but that is fine, just fine.
I have the pleasure to share my life with three beautiful Bunnies.
Bertie a agouti ( I learn this recently!) French loop the most gentle bun I ever met and nicknamed Mr. handsome. Cuddle addicted .


Bubbles a fawn mini loop who is just naughty and loves chewing, full stop. The Boss of the house

Recently adopted a boy unknown breed, named Coffee. He is the fittest of all three but hasn't got any teeth anymore. Loves his food though and I consider to start clicker training him. He does the most amazing

Looking forward to see pics and chat with you!! Happy Dance Wave 


Last edited by c.bolduan on Mon May 12, 2014 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 3084
Age : 51
Location : Gloucestershire
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by Munchkin_Mummy on Mon May 12, 2014 10:33 pm

c.bolduan wrote:Hello and welcome to the HH site.
We are bunny mad?!
Likely so but that is fine, just fine.
I have the pleasure to share my life with three beautiful Bunnies.
Bertie a agouti ( I learn this recently!) French loop the most gentle bun I ever met and nicknamed Mr. handsome. Cuddle addicted .
Bubbles a fawn mini loop who is just naughty and loves chewing, full stop. The Boss of the house
Recently adopted a boy unknown breed, named Coffee. He is the fittest of all three but hasn't got any teeth anymore. Loves his food though and I consider to start clicker training him. He does the most amazing binkys

Hellooo Smile nice to speak with you!! They sound gorgeous - Bubbles sounds very much like my Lillie, the boss of the two boys for sure Smile
avatar
Munchkin_Mummy
New Hopper
New Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 35
Age : 26
Location : Lincoln
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by NickieM on Mon May 12, 2014 10:36 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:
NickieM wrote:
Thumper2001 wrote:I love that Sasha is "black affronted" Laughing

Knew that you would understand that.   Laughing  Laughing 

So good to have a fellow Doric speaker

Of course we have to take your word for Sasha's affrontedness as we haven't seen any pics in yonks!

Cheryl's role on the forum is to humiliate me to put up photos of my bun Sasha - who really does exist!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


avatar
NickieM
Admin

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 14527
Age : 55
Location : Elgin, Scotland
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by Munchkin_Mummy on Mon May 12, 2014 10:39 pm



These are my buns a little more up close! :)I'm sure I'll be posting up more over the next few days!
avatar
Munchkin_Mummy
New Hopper
New Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 35
Age : 26
Location : Lincoln
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by NickieM on Mon May 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Awww Dexter's wee face Love Love

They are all gorgeous, but he looks like a wee lost soul. Laughing


avatar
NickieM
Admin

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 14527
Age : 55
Location : Elgin, Scotland
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by c.bolduan on Mon May 12, 2014 10:44 pm

Cuteness!!
All three of them but I have lost my heart to Dexter Love Love Wave 

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 3084
Age : 51
Location : Gloucestershire
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by cheryl'n'bruce'flo on Mon May 12, 2014 10:53 pm

NickieM wrote:
cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:
NickieM wrote:
Thumper2001 wrote:I love that Sasha is "black affronted" Laughing

Knew that you would understand that.   Laughing  Laughing 

So good to have a fellow Doric speaker

Of course we have to take your word for Sasha's affrontedness as we haven't seen any pics in yonks!

Cheryl's role on the forum is to humiliate me to put up photos of my bun Sasha - who really does exist!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

It rarely works though! Suspect Laughing 


avatar
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 7837
Age : 38
Location : Cornwall
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by Munchkin_Mummy on Mon May 12, 2014 10:57 pm

NickieM wrote:Awww Dexter's wee face  Love Love

They are all gorgeous, but he looks like a wee lost soul.  Laughing

Hehe thank you Smile he's the sweetest out of the three, very content and purrs like mad when he's having his ears rubbed! All tucked up in bed for the night now Smile
avatar
Munchkin_Mummy
New Hopper
New Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 35
Age : 26
Location : Lincoln
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by Munchkin_Mummy on Mon May 12, 2014 10:58 pm

c.bolduan wrote:Cuteness!!
All three of them but I have lost my heart to Dexter Love Love Wave 

Hehe thank you, he's a gorgeous boy - although I'm biased hehe x
avatar
Munchkin_Mummy
New Hopper
New Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 35
Age : 26
Location : Lincoln
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by cheryl'n'bruce'flo on Mon May 12, 2014 11:05 pm

Secretly we are all drawn to Dexter because he has a norty look about him and we all love a norty bun - especially when they are being norty in someone else's house! Laughing 


avatar
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 7837
Age : 38
Location : Cornwall
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by NickieM on Mon May 12, 2014 11:10 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:
NickieM wrote:
cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:
NickieM wrote:
Thumper2001 wrote:I love that Sasha is "black affronted" Laughing

Knew that you would understand that.   Laughing  Laughing 

So good to have a fellow Doric speaker

Of course we have to take your word for Sasha's affrontedness as we haven't seen any pics in yonks!

Cheryl's role on the forum is to humiliate me to put up photos of my bun Sasha - who really does exist!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

It rarely works though! Suspect Laughing 

OMG now she's guilt tripping me! I can't cope!!!! Laughing Laughing

I will try and take some photos of Molly's matriarch just for you Cheryl .... and I'll post them.  Razz Razz 


avatar
NickieM
Admin

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 14527
Age : 55
Location : Elgin, Scotland
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by cheryl'n'bruce'flo on Mon May 12, 2014 11:17 pm

I'd better watch out or my name will change!


avatar
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 7837
Age : 38
Location : Cornwall
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by gentl on Tue May 13, 2014 2:01 am

Wave Howdy from the USA! Welcome to the Kingdom of Hopperdom ruled with a gentle paw by Princess Sparky. You will love it here. Looking forward to hearing more about your lovely warren.

We are currently a bunless warren mourning our Rory's leaving for the Bridge.
avatar
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 6686
Age : 63
Location : Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by Munchkin_Mummy on Tue May 13, 2014 6:30 am

gentl wrote:Wave Howdy from the USA!  Welcome to the Kingdom of Hopperdom ruled with a gentle paw by Princess Sparky.  You will love it here.  Looking forward to hearing more about your lovely warren.

We are currently a bunless warren mourning our Rory's leaving for the Bridge.

Hi Holly! Sorry to hear about your lovely Rory; I'm looking forward to spending time on here Smile
avatar
Munchkin_Mummy
New Hopper
New Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 35
Age : 26
Location : Lincoln
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by Catsknickers on Tue May 13, 2014 7:31 am

I think Amy you will really be able to indulge your bunny addiction here!  Laughing 




Mum to 2 buns, 4 cats, 1 hamster and a gorgeous little boy! RIP Bella, Princess, Bugsy, George, Maisie, Littlebun, Bunny, Blanket, Chance, Sandy and Mr Darcy xxxx

Don't Breed or Buy While Animals in Rescues Die.
avatar
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 12740
Age : 39
Location : Lincoln
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by Munchkin_Mummy on Tue May 13, 2014 8:24 am

Catsknickers wrote:I think Amy you will really be able to indulge your bunny addiction here!  Laughing 

Hehe most certainly Charlotte! How many beautiful buns! I thank you for introducing me Very Happy
avatar
Munchkin_Mummy
New Hopper
New Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 35
Age : 26
Location : Lincoln
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by FluffSlave on Tue May 13, 2014 4:25 pm

Your bunnies are all stunning but I have well and truly fallen for Flash. Such kind eyes, and I am partial to any bun with a white nose splodge... Wonder why? Wink Laughing
avatar
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 7019
Location : Worcestershire, UK
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by jolovesbunnies on Tue May 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Your buns are all beautiful hun.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 11494
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by Sparky on Tue May 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Hello and welcome  Wave 

I am one of 17 Wood bunnies, and apparently I am as much trouble as the rest of them put together. I am incredibly proud of that fact, which seems to be not quite what my Humum intended when she told me  Twisted Evil 

I see you have met Stern Auntie Nickie  Shocked *runs off and hides under the bed*
 

NickieM wrote:I will try and take some photos of Molly's matriarch just for you Cheryl  .... and I'll post them.   Razz Razz 
I think if you don't, you should let me change your username  Razz 


cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:Secretly we are all drawn to Dexter because he has a norty look about him and we all love a norty bun - especially when they are being norty in someone else's house! Laughing 
That's the first thing I thought! He has the White Splodge Of Nortiness  Laughing
avatar
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 8037
Age : 105
Location : Outside Theo's baby gate
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by NickieM on Tue May 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Sorry to disappoint you Spanky, but you will see photographic proof of Sasha in photoshoots! Phew!! (There is no way on Earth that I would let you choose my Username!!!)



avatar
NickieM
Admin

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 14527
Age : 55
Location : Elgin, Scotland
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by KatieB on Tue May 13, 2014 7:51 pm

They are gorgeous! I have to say Flash looks capable of extreme naughtiness :-). I do love a naughty bun!!


Katie, Daisy B, Charlie & Annabelle x
avatar
KatieB
Admin

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 17265
Age : 42
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllooo

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum