Yellow pages

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yellow pages

Post by BugsBunny on Tue May 20, 2014 9:50 pm

GreenBean wrote:Yellow pages fail here!  I managed to find one and gave the girls a few days with it but no interest at all. Then yesterday they sent a clear message by weeing all over it haha!

They're having great fun with a cardboard box of hay though!

Same here, Dougal has no interest apart from the odd 2 second sit on it  Laughing . He is the same, he loves cardboard. He loves his carrot cottage too much, cardboard nommyness.
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies on Fri May 23, 2014 8:12 pm

My little Holly is always trying to chew the books whlst I am reading, the trouble is they are library boods LOL!!

Hugs
Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11430
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny on Fri May 23, 2014 11:00 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:My little Holly is always trying to chew the books whlst I am reading, the trouble is they are library boods LOL!!

Hugs
Jo xx

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing , typical bunny, they only want the ones they are not supposed to have, Dougal used to try and chew some rabbiting on mags I had on the tv stand a bit back, he tried to do it on the sly but her got caught. He does not bother now, I think cos he is such a well beahved king, he does not chew the yellow pages probably thinking he can't or he may simply just not like them. I have no idea. I have thrown ours now, no point me keeping it as he does not bother.

I think maybe it is that he senses he can have it and therfor no fun in chewing it, like your cheeky Holly  Thumbs Up .
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by iiisecondcreep on Sat May 24, 2014 10:45 am

I tried I with a yellow pages once, she was only interested in actually eating it though :/
iiisecondcreep
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl on Sat May 24, 2014 11:39 am

jolovesbunnies wrote:My little Holly is always trying to chew the books whlst I am reading, the trouble is they are library boods LOL!!

Hugs
Jo xx
This reminded me of when our little lop Lady chewed a corner off a real book and had a good start on another.  She got quite a calm lecture from my son as to it not being hers to chew.  It was one of those cute things your kid will do that seems so grown up at the time. Lady never chewed a book other than the phone book again.   But then my son was The Rabbit Whisperer.
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies on Sat May 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Ha ha, Bugsbunny and Gentl. You are so right, what is out of bounds is always more inviting. A few of my rabbiting on magazines now have pretty little decaled edges due to bunny teefs. I think they understand far more than we give them credit for; it is just like children though, much of the time they undersatnd but want to do it anyway  Laughing 

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11430
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down