Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter.

+9
FluffSlave
GreenBean
c.bolduan
BugsBunny
jolovesbunnies
Sparky
gentl
Sixer
Tuckerbunnies
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter.

Post by gentl Sat May 17, 2014 6:56 pm

I'm sending you more hugs and cuddles than you can imagine. I know this is so difficult for you and Mike. I'm still reeling over the loss of Rory. Loosing so many...I cannot imagine. Remember that you gave them time they would not have had otherwise and they were loved. Love is what it is all about with you.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter.

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sat May 17, 2014 8:04 pm

gentl wrote:Maysie, Helen, Arfa and almost all the bunnies you've adopted were on borrowed time when you got them.  Some wouldn't have survived another 24 hours.  You took outstanding care of them and loved them like no one else could.  You got them ideal veterinary care.  They lived in palatial digs with lots of enriching activities to do.  You gave them as much attention as they wanted.  Maysie, you and Mike are amazing.  You have such a capacity to love.  

Unfortunately, with caring for such ill bunnies the rate of loss is very high. I didn't know how you did it .  But I think it is because you get a new bunny and that gives a new infusion of love.  Churchill is a BIG infusion of love!  

You know Helen was one of those bunnies that wouldn't have lived more than a brew hours without your intervention.  Enjoy the time you have with her.  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs 

Totally agree with this. Sending you, Mike and Helen tons of vibes and love  Hugs 

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Sat May 17, 2014 9:13 pm

I agree with Holly too hun.

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Sat May 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Topping up on vibes for you and all your bunnies. The poorly to get better and the fit ones to remain.
Sending you Hope, Faith, Strenghth and Courage Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3124
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sun May 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Oh Maysie, I have just seen this update. I really hope that Helen is stronger today and there is some better news. Thinking of you and Mike  Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun May 18, 2014 3:02 pm

UPDATE ON HELEN. SUNDAY 14:41pm

Well after Helen had difficulty breathing after her dental she was put in an Oxygen tank and Mike stayed with her she had a couple of fit's that was due Honor think's to having e.cuniculi and coming round from her GA.

Last night Mike slept besides her on the sofa and although she ate some soft pellets ( as Honor told us to soften them for her ) and a tiny amount of greens Mike syringe fed her as well. We had left her in her pet carrier on a heat pad covered up for as long as we could as she had to come round slowly else she could have fitted again as it was she came round perfectly with no fitting.

We moved her to an indoor cage for a couple of night's so we could monitor her and last night she was scratting at Mike and trying to bite him and so feeling a lot better.

Helen has amazed us, she has e.cunicului, a hernia, a dropped shoulder, splay back legs, she's had a bad chest infection, she had a severe ulcer on her iris last year and nearly lost her eye and now this and she is a tiny nethie and yet she is just full of fight. We really didn't think she was going to make it yesterday.

Mike giving Helen some water on Saturday.
Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter. - Page 2 MummyHelen002

Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter. - Page 2 MummyHelen001

Saturday night
Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter. - Page 2 MummyHelen004

Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter. - Page 2 MummyHelen005

About 3:30am after being syringe fed.
Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter. - Page 2 Helen007-1

Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter. - Page 2 Helen005-1

Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter. - Page 2 Helen006

This morning ( Sunday)
Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter. - Page 2 18-5-14001

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sun May 18, 2014 3:10 pm

I am so pleased that Helen is resonding to your love and care. She is one brave and determined little bunny  Love Love 
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun May 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Well done Helen! Keep it up girlie Happy Dance

I am sending her loads and loads of vibes - she is such a fighter xxxxxx

Also, hugs to you and Mike. If it wasn't for your amazing love and care, poor bunnies like Helen would have such a worse time. You are fantastic Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm

I'm so pleased Helen seems to be on the mend Very Happy
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun May 18, 2014 8:13 pm

She must be feeling much better if she was having a wash and going after Mike. I's just so happy to get this report on her as you said she is but a tiny Nethie. She's an amazing little fighter. Sending mega vibes and hopes that you two can get some sleep.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon May 19, 2014 6:31 am

It's so lovely to hear that she is getting better, bless her little heart - she is an amazing little bun.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon May 19, 2014 11:51 am

How is Helen today,  Maysie?   Sending Mega vibes!
Vibes for Helen Please / Ud shes an amazing little fighter. - Page 2 Ff1bc8a3-41f2-4f99-93dc-b463278f95f6_zps2a5a9dd4

Last edited by gentl on Mon May 19, 2014 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon May 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Another one also wondering how the amazing little Helen (and you and Mike!) are all doing today? Sending lots of vibes Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon May 19, 2014 6:48 pm

She is adorable love, what a very special little bun. I am so glad she is on the mend, what a relief for you both.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2