Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FHB's new projects, now that she has "retired"

+3
KatieB
JoeyBunsMum
Big Ears
7 posters

Go down

FHB's new projects, now that she has "retired" Empty FHB's new projects, now that she has "retired"

Post by Big Ears Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:18 am

I just thought you guys might be interested in this site and the info on it:

http://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/

Sounds like there will be a really good resource for 'proper' bunny owners wanting to learn all there is to learn.

(Taken from the website)
"A series of informative articles for rabbit owners is also planned for this site. These will be added to as time goes on. Feedback and suggestions for new topics are welcome through the suggestion box. There is a 'Case of the Month' that may be of interest to owners and vets. The images from these cases will be added to the Gallery, which will expand with time.

Frances is also working on other projects, including an Ebook that will be linked with this website and a printable handbook."

I haven't been around for a while, have I?  Embarassed  I've been really busy work wise and my elderly parents are requiring more of my time now... I also have 14 rabbits these days (not sure how that happened  Wink )

Hope you are all well.

Last edited by Big Ears on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

FHB's new projects, now that she has "retired" Empty Re: FHB's new projects, now that she has "retired"

Post by JoeyBunsMum Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Very interesting. Speaking to her at Joey's consultations, it didn't sound like a full "proper" retirement that she had planned to me! Laughing

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

FHB's new projects, now that she has "retired" Empty Re: FHB's new projects, now that she has "retired"

Post by KatieB Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:27 pm

That's fabulous!

Hey there Hunni :-)

14 huh! Amazing - lucky buns. :-)
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Ooh beat me to it, I was just about to post this too Thumbs Up

I think we need some info on your 14 bunnies when you get the time Wink
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:26 pm

JoeyBunsMum wrote:Very interesting. Speaking to her at Joey's consultations, it didn't sound like a full "proper" retirement that she had planned to me! Laughing

I know Laughing That's not my understanding of retirement either. It sounds like there's a lot of hard work involved but more time to concentrate on it now that she's not involved with the routine stuff. I'm eagerly anticipating the details/research/ information etc from this new phase of her work. I'll be really honoured if my bunnies feature anywhere in the cases featured.

Sixer wrote:Ooh beat me to it, I was just about to post this too Thumbs Up

I think we need some info on your 14 bunnies when you get the time Wink

Embarassed I think I might have to put a camera in their faces. I'm tempted to just introduce the recent five, I'm not sure if I introduced Barnaby and Eloise, I think I did so we just have Gracie, Anakin, Theo, Benji and Betsy to introduce.

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Sounds interesting certainly will keep eyes and ers open!

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3124
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:07 pm

Thanks for sharing this love, it is very interesting and good to know about.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Very interesting. I wish I was qualified already, then I could do her CPD courses.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:24 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:Very interesting. I wish I was qualified already, then I could do her CPD courses.

Do you definitely know that you won't be able to do them even though you aren't qualified yet? Hopefully she will be doing them for a few years (I can't imagine she will be setting this up for a very short-term venture) then you can attend when you are qualified. I'm wishing I could attend and it's not even my line of work - I just wish it was Laughing

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down