There was another scuffle :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There was another scuffle :(

Post by Zo on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:51 pm

We've got no idea why, everything has been peachy lately, Hector hasn't even been humping her! I gave them breakfast and they were fine, in the time between my leaving for work and my bf getting up they had a bust up, fur EVERYWHERE, but seemingly only Hector's. When I got home I gave Hec's a cuddle, and I noticed he's got a scrape on his ear Sad

They're alright now, and my bf said they slept cuddled up to each other all day, which they don't do every day. I phoned the vets and they said to wash it then keep an eye on it. I feel so awful for him, he was so clingy when I got home
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: There was another scuffle :(

Post by jolovesbunnies on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:47 pm

I am sorry to hear this love, it is very upsetting when this suddenly happens and that little ear looks sore.  I am so glad they have settled down again and are even cuddling, perhaps something was said which we cannot hear but now it is all happy again, I do hope so hunny, it is very distressing.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11368
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:01 pm

all bonded pairs have scuffles try not to worry too much. Living with someone 24/7 is bound to have ups and downs in any species.

Scrape in his ear could have come from his own claws and the scuffle could just be what made you more aware/worried about it. Keeping both their claws clipped down is the best you can do to keep accidents down and make sure they have constructive things to keep them busy during the day.
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: