A very brief update on Molly and Junior

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A very brief update on Molly and Junior

Post by Thumper2001 Yesterday at 10:29 pm

In a nut shell, Molly is still stark raving mad and Junior is still the sweetest little guy. Usually!

But... we have had a few vet trips since I last posted about them and the tables seem to have turned there! I'm sure I've mentioned on here before that Molly frequently ended up on my shoulder at the vet No Well, the last few times (including a trip to an out of town vet for RVHD2 vaccination) she has been the model patient!

She was so funny when we were at the vet for nobivac last month. She went all supermodel on us when she was on the table! Head held high, nose poked up in the air Laughing It was hilarious! You'd have thought butter wouldn't melt! The vet even managed to hold her in her arms, tilted back slightly (very quickly) to trim her nails! Oh how I wish I could post the pic I took! Her face is an absolute picture Laughing Laughing Laughing

Junior however has been a rogue at the vets. He is adamant he is not standing on that table for anybody! At the RVHD2 appt he bit the vet Shocked Yes! JUNIOR BIT THE VET Shocked  Then at the nobivac appt he jerked when she was giving him the jab so it came out No and then when it was his turn to get his nails trimmed he jumped out of her arms! It's just as well both the vet and I had quick reflexes, and that he directed himself at me, or he would have been off the table!

Going to have to keep my guard up with him at future visits Suspect

In other news, Molly, who has never been one for hoomin food, has been a horror this last week! I have caught her eating:
2 different breadsticks
An oat bar
Pinching cornflakes from a bowl
Running around the room with a bit of Melba toast clenched between her teeth!

I bet you can all guess who these food items belonged to! No
Thumper2001
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: A very brief update on Molly and Junior

Post by gemma997 Today at 9:06 am

Ha ha sounds is if they have had enough of the norm.
they have managed to recruit another memeber, one that can be used as a spy within the hummons 🤔🤔🤔

Love how rabbits turn into total different buns when in vets.
Soundwave was a mummies boy, thundercracker plays dead and jetdire pees on the nurses.

Xx
gemma997
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1117
Registration date : 2015-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Today at 9:17 am

Haha, mine are like that love, really naughty if we try and treat them but at the vets they are as son as gold. Sometimes I don't think the vet believes us when we say how naughty they are if we try to do anything for them. Oh dear naughty Junior. I guess it wasn't a good day for the vet LOL! Peeing on the nurses Gemma love? that isn't good Laughing I am so glad all is OK.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11475
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Today at 9:53 am

Molly doing a spot of Noah mugging, hey!
I think those two have got their heads together and plotted the whole role reversal thing to baffle you. Sounds like a Molly thing to me.
I think I posted a LONG, LONG time ago that Loll had TBB in red capitals on the top of his vets record.... it stood for This B*gger Bites! Apart from him all my buns were good at the vets, maybe a bit of shoulder climbing after the event, but usually good. Reboot is an absolute star, he is so well behaved. I just keep waiting for a volcanic eruption but after four visits he's not so much as twitched a whisker. The last visit when Alex checked his heart he reported it was as strong, calm and steady as the rest of him, he didn't appear at all stressed.
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3598
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top