Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Hoppers YouTube Channel Goes Live

+11
Rice
thumpersmum
Jay
foxyfaerie
FudgesMummy
rallybunny
proudmummy
Rosie Rabbit
SarahJane
senatorvass
Happy Hoppers
15 posters

Go down

Happy Hoppers YouTube Channel Goes Live Empty Happy Hoppers YouTube Channel Goes Live

Post by Happy Hoppers Sat May 16, 2009 12:29 pm

To all Hoppers,

Over the past few weeks many of you have responded to requests made by Jay and others on the moderation team to contribute towards threads on various aspects of rabbit care & ownership including comments on belonging to a forum community such as HH and also allowed us use of your photos and quotes, all in very good will as you didn't have the foggiest idea what we were up to. Suspect Laughing

Well, today I am pleased to announce that the Happy Hoppers YouTube channel has gone live and can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/HappyHoppersForum or by following the new link located on the second left of the forum navigation bar, which will open the channel in a new window. There are a few videos already up and running for you to view, put together by the brilliant media tycoon that is 'our Jay', please take the time to watch them as you will no doubt recognise many of the stars and quotes included in them.

The channel is, however, far from complete. We want this to be a growing project which continues to develope and present new articles and video's on aspects of rabbit care and ownership to further our forum aim, to provide a "better quality of life & care". To do this we still need your help. If you would like to contribute video's please contact Jay with your idea's so that he can discuss them with you. We will also be adding a thread at a later date to take your suggestions on further videos we can add to the channel in the future.

Jay has this to add:

I have, in the main, named all the buns we have used, including your bridge buns and have strived to make this is a fitting tribute to them. Their inclusion means that they play a part in the future as well as your past.
Making the films has not been without complications, my particular branch of dyslexia makes this level of organising texts and buns and names quite a hefty task, and I am sure that there will be mistakes, and would like to apologise now for them. If you see your bun with an incorrect name and would like it changed, please PM me with the name of the video, and the mistake with the correct name, and I will edit and re-upload the film.

The 'The thing about bunnies is...' films are in 3 parts, and are alphabetically divided by member names who agreed to us using their photos.
No. 1 is BavBun-Fudgesmummy's buns
No. 2 is Jay - MissySJ's buns
No. 3 is Nickie M - TracyUK
The Love HH film is a selection

If you are a YouTube member please add yourself as a friend of our channel and feel free to comment on the video's. Also, feel free to spread the word and link up anyone who may be interested in viewing them.

Thanks once again to all Hoppers who have contributed, we hope you enjoy the videos. Very Happy

Last edited by Sooz on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Happy Hoppers YouTube Channel Goes Live Empty Re: Happy Hoppers YouTube Channel Goes Live

Post by senatorvass Sat May 16, 2009 12:57 pm

I AM SO EXCITED!! going to look now!

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Happy Hoppers YouTube Channel Goes Live Empty Re: Happy Hoppers YouTube Channel Goes Live

Post by SarahJane Sat May 16, 2009 1:31 pm

oh its amazing!!! hahaa i love that Jelly stealing a melon is on there!!

and domino as a baby and then all grown up!

I forgot how they looked as a foursome, bless them

its fantastic!
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Sat May 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Wooo! What a fantastic idea, well done Jay cheers

What a great way of spreading the word about Happy Hoppers and all our gorgeous bunnies and how to care for them. Happy Dance

Will go off and have a looky now.

ETA - Just watched some of the vids - I'm so impressed, what a lovely record to have! I even saw a couple of pics of my special girlie Happy Dance

Thanks so much for doing this - it's brilliant! Very Happy
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Sat May 16, 2009 4:23 pm

I've just added the channel as a friend - I'm not sure if I've done the right thing, You Tube confuses me Hmmm Embarassed

I don't actually have any vids of Rosie on my page, just two of my bridge bunnies when they were babies, before we got them (from a hobbyist breeder Embarassed ). Must put some of Rosie on there.
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmummy Sat May 16, 2009 4:27 pm

ooh love it

you sure you don't want johns humping a balloon on there Laughing
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by rallybunny Sat May 16, 2009 7:32 pm

I love it!!! I loved seeing Evo!! Love
rallybunny
rallybunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Sat May 16, 2009 8:10 pm

I was extremely lucky to get a preview of the some of Jay's remarkable work! Had he not mentioned it in the statement I would never of know of the dyslexia issues!!!

I sat and cried the first time fo watching, and the second, to see our special pals, past and present just had me sobbing with happiness! We have some very special friends here all with the common bond of our bunnies.....don't think you could get more special than that...

If we were to have a HH Member fo the Month JAY would be mine hands down!!!
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by foxyfaerie Sat May 16, 2009 9:40 pm

What lovely videos Love

foxyfaerie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sun May 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them, it's been a real pleasure making them Very Happy
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by thumpersmum Mon May 18, 2009 9:25 pm

I think this is a fantastic achievement and really well put together. Congratulations to all involved, it's a brilliant resource. Love

thumpersmum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rice Mon May 18, 2009 11:32 pm

This is so neat!! I just sat and watched a few of the videos, I loved seeing Piper and Alfred in there!

This is way cool Jay and all the others who helped and contributed!! Very Happy
Rice
Rice
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2718

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Tue May 19, 2009 8:59 am

Well done Jay it looks fantastic and you have put so much hard work into it x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed May 20, 2009 10:19 am

Thanks, I'm really happy you like them Very Happy None of it would have been possible without you guys helping though Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Magoo Fri May 22, 2009 8:34 am

I've just been looking at the HH youtube channel (I know I'm a little late!) and I would just like to say it's amazing! Well done everyone. I saw my quote and then Mr. Magoo's pictures and felt so proud that he's my bunny. It was also brill to see everyone elses bunnies and read everyone elses opinions. I'm now going to explore the channel a little more.

Well done:)
Magoo
Magoo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1193
Registration date : 2009-03-25

http://bellasbunnies.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri May 22, 2009 11:45 am

Thanks for the positive feedback Smile
We're going to put the films on the second biggest video channel, Daily motion as well Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Magoo Fri May 22, 2009 11:51 am

ooo I'll be looking out for them. The whole idea is great and will be really helpful to new rabbit owners. And even some not-so-new ones Smile
Magoo
Magoo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1193
Registration date : 2009-03-25

http://bellasbunnies.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:32 pm

I will have a look later, it sounds great.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Oh it's brilliant !!! Thumbs Up

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down