Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4

+13
fiver
Vegan_bunny
Rachel&Nibbler
jolovesbunnies
FluffSlave
Lil & Ron's Mum
Josephine
Thumper2001
Sparky
Vince the bunny
cheryl'n'bruce'flo
Tuckerbunnies
marleyNfriends
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4

Post by fiver Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:33 pm

wow a beutiful place for them and i'm sure they would love it too x
poor indy Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Eee little Skye, ive been thinking about you tonight after tearing open some packets in my room. Looked over at your picture and made me smile. You always hated that noise and would flick your ears and shake your head. Looked at Marley and Dolly and they couldnt care less. Laughing

I miss you at this time of year, I love to see Marley and Dolly binkying around the bedroom, but none of theirs have ever beaten yours!! Love Love

I still havent gotten around to letting you and Davie go off Roseberry Topping, figured id wait until summer now. xxxxxxxxx
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:03 am

Crying or Very sad Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:17 pm

I was looking on youtube for a video of something relating to Davie and Skye, and look what popped up! I totally forgot about this, isnt the poem at the end lovely Love

marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Beautiful hunni, I've just had a little tear xxxxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Katieb wrote:Beautiful hunni, I've just had a little tear xxxxx

I got upset too, after someone on Facebook started a public conversation about the person that has been stealing videos on youtube. Shes still at it, obviously. I just said i wasnt getting involved, and that its forgotten about, but i wont forgive her because it was two of my bridge bunnies and i went through hell the night Davie died, literally praying for a miracle for Skye that i knew wasnt going to come. Then having to make the decision to let her go. She obviously had never been through that, and if she had, she didnt have a heart. Thats what i basically said, and just thinking about that night still makes me upset.

Lovely video though, AbbysBunniesPiggies did it for me Love TheBinkyBunnyShed also made a tribute video and posted it to me Love
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Oh my I'm sat here in tears that was beautiful Sophia Hugs Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:26 pm

That was so lovely Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by thezookeeper Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Ahh i can't put into words how special a tribute that is for two very wonderful bunnies.
Hugs coming your way Sophia...... Hugs Hugs Hugs
thezookeeper
thezookeeper
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1071
Location : In my rabbit hole reading with Jenna bun in Kent - England.
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
can't believe that the loon is still at it Sophia No

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 - Page 2 Empty Binky Free Davie and Skye. 10th & 11th June 2012. 1 year.

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:25 pm

I cant believe its been a year. It seems like only yesterday in some ways, and so long ago in others, but not a day goes by when I dont think of you. I was going to make a video, but that would only result in me feeling alone and miserable, and I know neither of you want that. Instead I look at Elaine's pastel painting of you both and remember the good times, as I do most days, but sometimes I cant help replaying that night over and over in my head. It was like something from a nightmare. Ive said numerous times that Im not religious, but I remember sitting up most of the night, praying for a miracle that I knew deep down wasnt going to come.

My pets are more than just pets to me, they are more than just family members, they are my guardian angels. A gift from heaven, here to help until the angels call them home again.
They have led me on a journey of self -discovery, and have been my inspiration and motivation through some extremely difficult times. They have taught me patience, love, empathy and showed me a completely different view of the world. Most importantly, they have helped me find myself, discover my passions and unearth my purpose in life, and for this, I owe them everything.
Thank you Davie and Skye, for your bubbly little spirits, for trusting me, and for being mine, if only for a short while. Love you to the moon and back, always. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:30 pm

for you davie and skye Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:52 pm

It does seem incredible that it is a year! Shocked

I hope you are feeling able to smile a little now when you think about them and remember happier times. Hugs Hugs
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:51 am

I can't believe it's been a year. I'm thinking of you hunni.

They were such a special pair so gorgeous and full of fun. When I think of Skye I always do it with a smile and picture her binkying in her litter box.

They will always be with you Sophia xxxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Thinking of you, Sophia Hugs

And Skye and Davie of course x
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:07 pm

I really hope you guys are having the best time at the bridge. Binky free Davie and Skye Love Love Love

For your Humum Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Hugs Hugs Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:50 am

Thinking of you Hugs Hugs Hugs HugsHugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun May 25, 2014 10:17 pm

Thinking about why Im putting myself through all of this...and keep reminding myself that its because of Marley, Dolly and you guys.

I still miss you both, and well up when I talk about you sometimes, I just wish I could have you back. We're moving, you would both love the new garden, so much space for you to run around and binky until your hearts are content. Skye, we would never see you once you got going! I promise this year I will scatter you both from the top of Roseberry topping, youve been cooped up in a box since we moved, but im glad I kept hold of you both, and didnt leave you behind. I promise ill set you both free this summer... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Mon May 26, 2014 8:35 pm

such a beautiful tribute

Hugs Hugs Hugs 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue May 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Never forgotten, Davie and Skye  Hugs Hugs Hugs Love
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu May 29, 2014 3:51 pm

Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 - Page 2 Angelwithbunnies

Always in our hearts xxxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum