Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Darwen

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hi from Darwen - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi from Darwen

Post by BugsBunny on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Wave hellloooo
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, I have only been a member for 1 week and already had tons of help and learnt even more.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy&Henry on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:56 pm

I've just joined also and I'm from Blackburn! Smile I bet your bun is a cutie. I'm owned by two lionhead x they're both 3months old & brother and sister.
Daisy&Henry
Daisy&Henry
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Daisy&Henry wrote:I've just joined also and I'm from Blackburn! :)I bet your bun is a cutie. I'm owned by two lionhead x they're both 3months old & brother and sister.

Hi and Welcome Wave 

I'm sure you will like it here as we are a friendly bunch and there are a couple of famous buns on the forum who also come from Blackburn Very Happy 

Oh can't wait to see photos of you lionheads Very Happy 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by emma'n'rio on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Wave Hellloooooo

I still cant believe I thought u were called Darwen hehe Im a fruit loop xxx
emma'n'rio
emma'n'rio
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:28 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

That was funny hun but no probs. Just made me chuckle when I read that, I am hoping to buy 1 of the houses from you at some point, love them, they are so god, you make some really nice things.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuniculus on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:00 pm

BugsBunny wrote:Hi everyone,

I am from Darwen UK. I have a gorgeous 4 month old mini lop, he is my baby and his own bunny bedroom to himself all set up with his cage in that he  goes in and out as he pleases to eat, drink and use litter tray. He is very clever and a fast learner, he used his litter tray right off the bat and has done since. I am taking him to have his vaccinations next week. He is my first rabbit since I was 14, I am now 29 so I am learning a lot. Read up a lot and been on forums like these for advice and more reading up. I find them extremely helpful.

Hope everyone is well. I checked out a vid on how to pick your rabbit up which is helpful, he lets me do anything, brush him, play chase sit with him etc but will not let me lift him up at all, he does not nip, he just runs off.
Hi there Wave 

Im a newby too to the forum, but wanted to say hi.
Sounds like your baby fluff has landed on his paws with you, lucky boy.

A few of my pesky buns dont like to be picked up still, however they protest less as time goes by and heads are tickled on a daily basis. Hopefully he'll be in your arms in no time.

Anyways welcome Very Happy 

Cuniculus
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Hi there

i have been a member for a few months now and you will love it here. If you ever need any help or advice or a good firendlt chat and laugh then you have joined the right form. Everyone on here are fantastic and I have lreant so much by joining this forum and made some nice friends, the people kinds become like family on here and understand yer buns needs and care as if their own.

my bun is veru spoilt, perks of being an only bun too , as he gets everything and his huparents to himself Laughing Laughing Laughing  he is the king of this house.

i am having no lcuk in picking him up and he is 8 months old at the end of this monty. i must admit though I have been so busy and doing other things for him i have lasped in not training him upon beng handled. From tomorrow I will commence the training again and hopefully he will allow me to pick him up eventually. I fear the older he gets the harder it is going to be for me to achieve this, but here is to hoping.

Dougal is so well beahved and a gorgepus darling bun to be aorund and fun too, he makes me laugh every day. He lets me do anything around him and to him but not being picked up.

Welcome to you too Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down