Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! How can I get rid of woodlouse!

2 posters

Go down

Help!  How can I get rid of woodlouse!  Empty Help! How can I get rid of woodlouse!

Post by KatieB Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:57 am

When I went into the shed this am there were loads of them! How can I get rid of them without it being dangerous for the buns?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Help!  How can I get rid of woodlouse!  Empty Re: Help! How can I get rid of woodlouse!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:23 am

indorex

Back to top Go down

Help!  How can I get rid of woodlouse!  Empty Re: Help! How can I get rid of woodlouse!

Post by KatieB Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:31 am

It says that's a flea spray????????
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:44 am

It is, but it is a really effective insecticide that is hutch safe (as long as the animals are not in it when you spray). I use it in the pigs hutch to prevent any infestations of outdoors insects. It will continue to work over 12 months so will see off any later hatchings. Although it is licensed for Fleas and dustmites, it is effective against most undesirable insects.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Brilliant ! Thanks hunni! I'll get some ordered today :-)
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Totally agree with cheryly it is brill stuff. We have woodlice in house a lot and once qwe had sprayed that as we thouight at the time that the hamster may have gotten fleas we sparyed that all over the house and I always found dead woodlice after doing this. It is very powerful and last a year too. Unfortuantel the down side is it killed spiders too, I am not a huge fan of them being near me but did not want them dead.

it smells very strong though so be careful. i wore a mask when I did it.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum