Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celia Hammond - bunnies - might be one for admin

4 posters

Go down

Celia Hammond - bunnies - might be one for admin Empty Celia Hammond - bunnies - might be one for admin

Post by racheld69 Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:02 am

Hello I used to be a member here many moons ago when this forum started. Anyway I was just on fb and saw Celia Hammond (they rescue cats) have inadvertently found themselves with some dumped bunnies they are trying to rehome. Obviously as they are all about cat rehoming they haven’t got people looking for bunnies so I thought maybe here was the place to share it (I can’t post in the rehoming sections on HH). They have a bonded young pair snd a family of 5 orange lion head types they look like. Anyway sorry if in the wrong place-

https://www.facebook.com/154255827918618/posts/5317823938228422/?d=n
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Celia Hammond - bunnies - might be one for admin Empty Re: Celia Hammond - bunnies - might be one for admin

Post by iiisecondcreep Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:21 am

Hi, unfortunately this forum doesn't get much traffic anymore. It might be worth trying the another forum forum (*edit apparently other forum names are automatically edited out! lets just say, same animal as this forum but they are united...) or the Bunnies In Need fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/613249489136612

Last edited by iiisecondcreep on Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
iiisecondcreep
iiisecondcreep
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2011-07-20

racheld69 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Celia Hammond - bunnies - might be one for admin Empty Re: Celia Hammond - bunnies - might be one for admin

Post by racheld69 Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:40 am

Oh ok thank you!
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:03 pm

So sad .... more unwanted buns. And so sad that HH is now so weak on members. I've recently left Facebook after about 2 years. It just wasn't for me. The snidiness, the scamming, the hacking, the infernal ads and the increase in junk mail.... all too much. Wish we could get HH back on its paws again.
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by iiisecondcreep Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:34 pm

woodwench wrote:Wish we could get HH back on its paws again.

Same :/
iiisecondcreep
iiisecondcreep
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:15 pm

Hi Rachel! I think I remember your name from years gone by Smile

As the ladies have already said, there isn’t much traffic here on HH nowadays. Another victim of social media! But please don’t feel like you have wasted your time. I am familiar with the organisation but for some reason their posts don’t appear on my fb newsfeed! I will go seek it out and will share it on my bunny places on fb, just in case I am places that you are not Thumbs Up

My OH bought a Lego set from a Celia Hammond charity auction and it arrived with a lovely thank you note. Really nice people Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by racheld69 Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:21 pm

Hi- yes I remember you too!! That would be great! Yes I saw their post and thought they could do with some help. It’s a shame HH is so quiet - it really took off when it started so I was sad to come back and see it is so quiet.x
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:21 pm

Alas, it would appear HH is, like myself, one of a dying breed!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down