Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty bunny phases!

5 posters

Go down

Naughty bunny phases! Empty Naughty bunny phases!

Post by LilyGrace Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Is it just me who gets this...but every couple of months Luna goes through this phase where she is just a terror...
her cage is in my bedroom and I'm pretty sure she knows she's waking me up at night when she makes the most noise she can lol! She pulls her litter tray off the side (which must take some damn effort cause its attatched with wire) and then throws it around, rattles the door, throws around her bowl...and just generally makes a racket!
She used to only do this when I was out all day and she'd get bored..and before she was neutered, but this time she's been doing it even when Im in all day Laughing!!
It does make me laugh, cause I take it as part of her personality, and yesterday seems to be the day she decided to calm down and now she's back to normal Razz.
I'm wandering if anyone thinks these phases may stop if and when I can bond her with Thistle?
I think I read somewhere that someone had a bit of an unruly rabbit and they calmed down when they were bonded with another....
I would've thought it was through boredom but I'd been playing with her all day...so I think she just likes being a bit naughty sometimes Twisted Evil
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Naughty bunny phases! Empty Naughty bunny phases!

Post by Ruffin Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:30 pm

[b]Ruffin every now and then will missbehave just for a couple of days and demand a lot of attention her favorit trick as she is a house rabbit is jumping on the bed at some unearthly time running about jumping on me and my wife and sticking her nose in my ear (thats Ruffin not my wife) till one of us has to submit and make a fuss of her. This lasts for just two or three days then back to normal chewing skirting boards and doors in the middle of the nite No
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Naughty bunny phases! Empty Re: Naughty bunny phases!

Post by lopz Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:32 am

Very Happy
Just yesterday morning, Hayley was throwing around her dish and hopping in her cage as if she wanted to say "out out out"
lopz
lopz
Banned

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:45 am

Vince has been banned from the house because he chewed through the telephone wire, tehe naughty bunny Laughing
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:21 am

They can be terrors! It is usually boredom or frustration and I suspect that he will be much better once bonded.
Vince the bunny wrote:Vince has been banned from the house because he chewed through the telephone wire, tehe naughty bunny Laughing
Well norty Laughing If your bun's gonna be indoors, it is advisable to make the place safe for them. One day a telephone wire, the next a live cable Sad

We made a video on bunnyproofing that you may find helpful - Clicky
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Well I'm glad others have fessed up to their naughty buns antics Wink
She bit me this morning though, harder than she has before No
But I gave her some serene-um drops and she'll hopefully calm down a bit now.
It's weird cause yesterday she was laying next to me watching t.v Laughing !
I can't keep up with this little ladies moods heh!

And I know the feeling of being jumped on in bed, she jumped on my face the other day haha...
and I've learnt my lesson with wires, after she wrecked the wire to my luckily *unplugged* laptop cable >_<
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Vince is no longer allowed in the house and Faline and Hazel are only allowed in when enclosed in their pen in the living room. Vince can jump the pen Shocked I don't want my buns elecrocuted pale
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down