Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Pud / OUR PRECIOUS PUD HAS LEFT FOR THE BRIDGE

+25
Big Ears
Lil & Ron's Mum
Felix&Willow
Jodie
FarplaceRescue
Sparky
Nicola1
dizzylynn
Catsknickers
Josephine
Thumper2001
lizzi_b
kobikiki
NickieM
icedancer
Becki
Dotdot
jolovesbunnies
Velvet.Tears
fiver
nethie
KatieB
JoeyBunsMum
Josie
Tuckerbunnies
29 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Update on Pud / OUR PRECIOUS PUD HAS LEFT FOR THE BRIDGE - Page 5 Empty Update 12:06 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:15 am

Mike has rang the Emergency Vet and she said it's no good really taking him down as we have done all the right things and they would ony give him fluids and syringe feed him, we are giving him fluids ,she thinks with him having a nasal and ear infection it could be taking longer for him to come round. We have moved him into the lounge in an indoor cage and we will sit up and watch him overnight, told us to try syringe feeding him which Mike is going to do now. Pud seem's to not be able to keep his head up he pick's it up but it just slowly goes back down and as it does he shakes.

Will keep you all posted, Thank You for your Vibes

Maysie
xxxxxxxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Update on Pud / OUR PRECIOUS PUD HAS LEFT FOR THE BRIDGE - Page 5 Empty Re: Update on Pud / OUR PRECIOUS PUD HAS LEFT FOR THE BRIDGE

Post by Nicola1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:23 am

oh Maysie I am sending so many vibes for him xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nicola1
Nicola1
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Update on Pud / OUR PRECIOUS PUD HAS LEFT FOR THE BRIDGE - Page 5 Empty Re: Update on Pud / OUR PRECIOUS PUD HAS LEFT FOR THE BRIDGE

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:35 am

Thanks for the update. Hoping he gets some strength back soon. Even more vibes and remember, stay positive x

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:04 am

Mikes tried to syringe feed him but he is so weak and we are scared he will choke as he just can't keep his head up, we just don't know what to do for him, I am searching the internet to see what it could be Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:42 am

Pud has just died in Mike's arms we are absolutely devastated I will never get over this, I have lost my pal my precious PUD

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:55 am

Omg my heart just sank. Pud nooooooo. Binky free you beautiful boy, I wish I had a chance to have met you pale Crying or Very sad
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:57 am

What am I going to do without my Clown Pud Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am

I am just so incredibly sorry Maysie this is just devastating news. There sre no words i can give you that will ease this pain but please know we are thinking of you and Mike and your special baby Pud. The only comfort is that he knew love, warmth and devotion in your care. Hugs
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodie Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:56 am

Oh my god I am just devastated for you. Absolutely devastated. I am so sorry.

I almost lost my boy early Friday morning and I can't even describe the way I felt, he is my world. It's clear Pud meant everything to you and Mike and I am just so sorry.

Rest In Peace precious Pud. x
Jodie
Jodie
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2011-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:51 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:What am I going to do without my Clown Pud Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Oh sweetheart, we know how much that Pudster meant to you. I really wish I could bring him back for you, i'd do anything to get him back for you and it isn't fair. I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling but last night after reading about him I just burst into tears. You know where I am if you want to chat and i'll gladly come up if you want me to Hugs Hugs Hugs
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:11 am

Oh Maysie Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Nicola1
Nicola1
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:17 am

Maysie and Mike, soooo sorry to hear this Crying or Very sad Pud was a very special guy and he had a marvellous life with you, I am thinking now of the photo of him pinching greens out of your shopping bags before you had the chance to put them in the fridge! Cheeky lovely Pud, rest in peace Hugs
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by FarplaceRescue Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:36 am

I am so very sorry Maysie & mike. What a precious bun he was. Binky free little man. xx
FarplaceRescue
FarplaceRescue
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2011-08-16

http://www.farplace.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:49 am

I was away all yesterday and I am so sorry to hear this news. Thinking of you Maysie and Mike. Hugs Hugs Hugs

He sounded like such a character and I know you both though the world of him. He died as he lived, surrounded by love and both of you. xx
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:05 am

My heart actually stopped when I read the update on the title. I have not yet read all the posts.

I am so so so sorry. Pud was the most amazing bunny.

I am sending you hugs and kisses and love

Hugs
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:32 am

Pud was an amazing boy, and brought us all a little bit of Joy.

I will never forget his stories and pictures of this cheeky, gorgeous, wonderful little man, whenever I saw there was a new post about him I would be smiling before I opened it. What a wonderful thing he could do.

He had a wonderful happy life with you and Mike, every buns dream.

I can only imagine how what you must both be going through right now, but I want you to know that we are thinking of you and sending you love x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:38 am

I am so sorry to hear this Maysie - he was such a special bun. I suspect we will all be remembering his antics for years to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Oh Maysie, I am so so sorry pale Crying or Very sad I really hoped and prayed this morning was going to bring better news. I cannot believe it.

I know you must be absolutely devastated, as I think all us Hoppers are. Pud's an amazing boy and a true Bun Legend. We will all miss him greatly.
It's just not fair Sad

Sending you masses of hugs, truly gutted for you Hugs Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil & Ron's Mum Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:59 pm

I am so sorry Maysie, binky free Pud xx Hugs

Lil & Ron's Mum
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Oh Maysie

Ive only just came on about half an hour ago Crying or Very sad

I'm just so devastated for you. I'm totally speechless. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Pud was a very very special bun who stole everyones hearts Love

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:18 pm

So sorry to read that you've lost your beautiful Pud.

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:55 pm

I am so sorry Maysie and Mike, words can't quite express how sorry I am to hear this!!! He will certainly never be forgoten by any of us! You have my depest sympathy's, you gave Pud the best life he could have ever wished for!! Binky free little one! Crying or Very sad Hugs Hugs
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Thinking of you.... Rory sends kisses ... Hugs Hugs
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Mike and I just want to 'Thank' everyone for all the lovely messages and pm's and emails that we have had Thank You so much you are all so kind.

At the moment we are just both numb as we can't quite get our heads round the fact that we have lost something so precious to us and who made us laugh daily with the funny things he would do. His loss is felt so deeply and little things ...an odd toy, his V.I.P (very important Pud) dish and his empty indoor hutch just set us off and we end up huddled together crying.

Today we have dropped our boy off at the Pet Crem and we will be able to pick his ashes up on Wednesday and bring him back home where he belongs.

But this house will never been the same without him and I really don't think after losing Cloud I am ever going to get over this Crying or Very sad

'Thank you so Much' again everyone

Maysie & Mike
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Oh Maysie Hugs

Youve been in my thoughts all day.

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next