Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gypsy having dental Wednesday/ UD 10:41am BRILLIANT :-)

+5
jolovesbunnies
Dotdot
KatieB
icedancer
Tuckerbunnies
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gypsy - Gypsy having dental Wednesday/ UD 10:41am  BRILLIANT :-) Empty Gypsy having dental Wednesday/ UD 10:41am BRILLIANT :-)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:37 am

Mike has booked Gypsy in for a dental tomorrow, I have just checked Gypsy and his mouth is still wet and he is mouthing which is a sign he needs a dental, he was checked last week that's how quick a spur grows .

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:44 am; edited 5 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Gypsy - Gypsy having dental Wednesday/ UD 10:41am  BRILLIANT :-) Empty Re: Gypsy having dental Wednesday/ UD 10:41am BRILLIANT :-)

Post by icedancer Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:59 am

Poor Gypsy.

Hugs to you two having two dental bunnies in two days

Hugs
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Gypsy - Gypsy having dental Wednesday/ UD 10:41am  BRILLIANT :-) Empty Re: Gypsy having dental Wednesday/ UD 10:41am BRILLIANT :-)

Post by KatieB Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:25 am

sending him love x x x x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Poor Gypsy, those spurs are unbelieveably fast.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:00 pm

I am really worried about Gypsy, his mouth is still wet and dirty and he is like chewing all the time , I do hope this isn't anything to do with that lump on his throat, I am so worried about him having a dental tomorrow as he is 7 years old and been with us a very long time. Oh dear Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Bless his little cotton tail, lots of love and noserubs on the way.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Has he needed a dental before Maysie?
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Could it still turn out to be something stuck in his teeth? I just wonder if that is why he is 'chewing'...

Whatever it turns out to be, lots of vibes for Gypsy Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:48 am

Ears up Gypsy! cheers Positive vibes coming your way!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:04 am

Thumper2001 wrote:Has he needed a dental before Maysie?

He had his first dental last week Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:09 am

Sparky wrote:Could it still turn out to be something stuck in his teeth? I just wonder if that is why he is 'chewing'...

Whatever it turns out to be, lots of vibes for Gypsy Hugs Hugs Hugs

I'm almost sure it's something stuck somewhere in his teeth as he smells round his mouth but we can't get near his mouth to check as he just won't keep still long enough. I have told Mike to ask Honor our vet if she will look fist and see . He's eating ok.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Gypsy - Gypsy having dental Wednesday/ UD 10:41am  BRILLIANT :-) Empty UPDATE 5:09 pm

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Mike is on his way home with Gypsy.

Firstly the lump on the back of his throat has gone Shocked I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am as it has been a worry, we have lost 4 rabbits with tumours and didn't fancy going through it all again with Gypsy at 7 years old.

Honor our vet said he had a tiny spur but it was digging into his cheek hence the wet mouth, she also said the back of his throat is slightly swollen as if he has had tonsolitis, I have only ever had one other bunny ever with tonsolitis, she wonders if the lump was something to do with it. Gypsy is also quite snuffly and Honor thinks this could be something to do with all the fluid in his mouth from the spur but we have to keep our eye on him.

Mike mentioned Faith to her and she said that she had an injection yesterday for mites and it can upset their tummy and it could be that. Honor gave her an injection for mites to make sure that there is nothing in the closed up ear. We have to syringe feed her and give her pain relief and tummy meds.

Mike said while sat in the waiting room with Gypsy another customer asked what kind of dog he had Rolling Eyes that's about the fourth person who thinks Gypsy is a dog .

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:36 pm

A dog?? scratch I've just looked him up in photoshoots and he doesn't look remotely like a dog to me!!! Shocked

So did the lump go away of its own accord Maysie or did Honour remove it?
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:A dog?? scratch I've just looked him up in photoshoots and he doesn't look remotely like a dog to me!!! Shocked

It's just gone we can't believe it Shocked I don't Honor could either Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Did you know Gypsy was actually a dog?! Wink how random!!

Good to hear he's doing well!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:15 pm

I'm glad he's ok Very Happy

How strange (but brilliant) that the lump has gone.

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Mike said while sat in the waiting room with Gypsy another customer asked what kind of dog he had Rolling Eyes that's about the fourth person who thinks Gypsy is a dog .
You have to make something up to tell people 'Oh yes, he's a Yorkshire Tucker Lagohound. Don't be fooled by his cute, fluffy appearance - he uses that fluff to build up static electricity then shocks people who annoy him.' Wink
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:
Thumper2001 wrote:A dog?? scratch I've just looked him up in photoshoots and he doesn't look remotely like a dog to me!!! Shocked

It's just gone we can't believe it Shocked I don't Honor could either Smile
It's a miracle cheers

I think we hoppers were due one Rolling Eyes

Sparky wrote:I'm glad he's ok Very Happy

How strange (but brilliant) that the lump has gone.

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Mike said while sat in the waiting room with Gypsy another customer asked what kind of dog he had Rolling Eyes that's about the fourth person who thinks Gypsy is a dog .
You have to make something up to tell people 'Oh yes, he's a Yorkshire Tucker Lagohound. Don't be fooled by his cute, fluffy appearance - he uses that fluff to build up static electricity then shocks people who annoy him.' Wink
ROFL LMAO!!!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:39 pm

Sparky wrote:

ROFL Oh my that is so funny !

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:13 pm

What you really need to do is tell the most outrageous lie and see if you can get away with it - 'he is a great dane... yes they look very different as puppies!' 'He is a pit bull ...I have to keep him in the crate to stop him from mauling small children!' 'He is a poodle...I know but he is due for a new perm!'

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:52 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:What you really need to do is tell the most outrageous lie and see if you can get away with it - 'he is a great dane... yes they look very different as puppies!' 'He is a pit bull ...I have to keep him in the crate to stop him from mauling small children!' 'He is a poodle...I know but he is due for a new perm!'

ROFL ROFL ROFL

icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:06 pm

This is baby Gypsy in July 2004
Gypsy - Gypsy having dental Wednesday/ UD 10:41am  BRILLIANT :-) July20042

Gypsy in September 2004
Gypsy - Gypsy having dental Wednesday/ UD 10:41am  BRILLIANT :-) 24thSeptember20042

Gypsy in 2010
Gypsy - Gypsy having dental Wednesday/ UD 10:41am  BRILLIANT :-) 11-6-10030

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:10 pm

definitely a pit bull! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:12 pm

That second photo is just adorable Love

But yup I think he is a pit bull Laughing
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:13 pm

He's a Powder Puff on the third photo Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:20 pm

aww baby pics Love
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next