Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My bunnies have to go outside :(

+4
KatieB
Vince the bunny
Jay
lexybee91
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My bunnies have to go outside :(  - Page 2 Empty Re: My bunnies have to go outside :(

Post by lexybee91 Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Lol, And I do love you guys Smile xxx
lexybee91
lexybee91
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2010-11-24

Back to top Go down

My bunnies have to go outside :(  - Page 2 Empty Re: My bunnies have to go outside :(

Post by NickieM Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:44 pm

It is so nice to see you reflecting back on your decision to take on Poppy and feeling able to make the decision to rehome her and not feeling paralysed with guilt. Your friend was so wrong to just dump her on you and you are doing the right thing by thinking about the buns you already have and your own abilities to cope.

At the end of the day, that wee bun will get a lovely home with someone and you will have helped her along the way.
Well done. Thumbs Up
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lexybee91 Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:53 pm

NickieM wrote:It is so nice to see you reflecting back on your decision to take on Poppy and feeling able to make the decision to rehome her and not feeling paralysed with guilt. Your friend was so wrong to just dump her on you and you are doing the right thing by thinking about the buns you already have and your own abilities to cope.

At the end of the day, that wee bun will get a lovely home with someone and you will have helped her along the way.
Well done. Thumbs Up

I am paralysed with guilt. And I'm also torn, my friend hasn't gotten back to me... she'd be uspet if I rehomed poppy. But she wont do anything to help me? I have no idea what to do, I'll feel awful if I just give her to a new ho me. xx
lexybee91
lexybee91
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by lexybee91 Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:40 pm

My bunnies have to go outside :(  - Page 2 182221_1869252777771_1434651159_2085200_7354985_n

Jack and Isobelle playing outside. Don't worry I was keeping an eye on them Smile xx
lexybee91
lexybee91
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2