Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bertie & Stewie are on the Rabbit awareness week website!

+8
Catsknickers
Yodaphine
Dawnbunny
jolovesbunnies
lexybee91
LilyGrace
Velvet.Tears
Jay
12 posters

Go down

Bertie & Stewie are on the Rabbit awareness week website! Empty Bertie & Stewie are on the Rabbit awareness week website!

Post by Jay Sat May 07, 2011 9:06 am

Clicky RAW - at the bottom of the page Smile

The story behind this is quite funny - Anne wrote the article on clicker training, then a few days ago, th epeople at RAW contacted her, saying 'Found this video on YT - do you think it's a good example, and shall we include it on the website?'

Anne said 'I'll ask the owner, he lives round the corner from me' Laughing dutifully I agreed, and then mailed them and said that they can use oany of the HH videos too, so Stewie is on the enrichment article too Clicky and the environment one clicky

I'm so proud of my boys, and esp. happy to see Berts still doing good Smile

The RAw webbie is amazing this year, I found the best way round it is through the site map
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Bertie & Stewie are on the Rabbit awareness week website! Empty Re: Bertie & Stewie are on the Rabbit awareness week website!

Post by Velvet.Tears Sat May 07, 2011 11:22 am

Aww yay well done Bertie & Stewie Love
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Bertie & Stewie are on the Rabbit awareness week website! Empty Re: Bertie & Stewie are on the Rabbit awareness week website!

Post by LilyGrace Sat May 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Brilliant! Just looking around the website, it's really good Smile...given me some ideas too Wink
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lexybee91 Sat May 07, 2011 1:37 pm

That. is amazing! grats xx
lexybee91
lexybee91
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2010-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat May 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Thank you for sharing Jay love.

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnbunny Sat May 07, 2011 7:16 pm

great video Very Happy
Dawnbunny
Dawnbunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Yodaphine Sun May 08, 2011 7:39 pm

And so they should be! Your Bertie was the bun who first got me interested in Bunnies...And Both bertie and Stewie are a credit to all buns! Smile

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Mon May 09, 2011 3:42 pm

They are such excellent ambassadors for the bunny world. Well done boys! Thumbs Up xxx
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon May 09, 2011 3:50 pm

I think Stewie will have to start doing autographs or maybe pawprints now he's very Famous Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon May 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Yodaphine wrote:And so they should be! Your Bertie was the bun who first got me interested in Bunnies...And Both bertie and Stewie are a credit to all buns! Smile

Bless ya, if he did nothing else, then that is amazing, because you are now an amazing Bunsta Motha, and you will give so many buns a fantastic life, now and in the future x
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Mon May 09, 2011 7:16 pm

I love how these two get everywhere on the web. Their like a two-bunny viral marketing campaign. It's brilliant.
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon May 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Wow that is fabulous. Bertie the bun that keeps on giving. Laughing

NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon May 09, 2011 10:26 pm

This made Matt and I smile from ear to ear. Matt hadnt seen anything with bertie in before and he said...."god, what an amazing bunny".

I love that Bertie is still making a difference, it makes me feel so proud of him, and he wasnt mine.

Good to see the Stew-bear is hot on his heels too!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue May 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Thank-you, little B mad many people happy, and I'm glad too that Stewie B is taking on where he left off, he reminds me of him so much x
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down