Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed Photos

Go down

Shed Photos Empty Shed Photos

Post by alicia Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:05 pm

If you keep your rabbits in a shed, could you please post a photo? My rabbits live in a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch with an attached run, and I hate it Sad My rabbits are quite big and they can't run around very much in their hutch or run and they can't free range anymore because I can't catch them, and they've also escaped twice. I feel really rubbish, because I have an empty 8ft x 6ft shed in my garden, which my sister had when she was little to play in (its like a wooden playhouse type shed) but she's now 18 so doesn't use it, and my Mum said I can keep the rabbits and guinea-pigs food, and carriers and toys in there, but I asked her if I could put shelves in there for the things and then let the rabbits live in there but she said no because she thought it would smell Sad I've tried to tell her that it wouldn't smell but she still won't let me. Anyway, in a few years I'd like to get them their own shed, but for now can I see shed photos? Smile
alicia
alicia
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2010-05-22

http://www.theguineapighutch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down