Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3

+4
Thumper2001
NickieM
KatieB
Schneeball
8 posters

Go down

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 Empty She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3

Post by Schneeball Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:50 pm

=.^O^.=

R.I.P Dickie O-+

My dwarf masked blue Lovebird

2004-2011

She was the first pet I got when I moved into my flat in 2004 , and the last of my birds now.

Gonna miss you Dickie babes X x

R.I.P Dickie

Peace
Schneeball
Schneeball
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 Empty Re: She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3

Post by KatieB Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Sleep tight pretty girl x x xx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 Empty Re: She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3

Post by NickieM Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Fly free beautiful girl. xx
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Sleep well Dickie Sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Rest in peace Dickie. x
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:59 pm

Fly forever free xxxxxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Schneeball Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:11 am

I will put up a picture or two of her in her better days.

She was a lovely little thing.

I know I have'nt been around much recently. I've been having some issues recently.

I had to get another Photobucket account , it was getting desperate the amount of pics I take. Needed more rom to host them.

Thanks for your support ladies.

R.I.P Dickie

Schneeball
Schneeball
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:31 am

RIP little birdie.. fly free x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Schneeball Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:21 pm

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 IMG_2502_F

Trinny : I must say Dickie it realy is very relaxing up here on the flatscreen

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 IMG_2501_F

Dickie : Oh I would most certainly have to agree with you on that one Trinny dear.

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 IMG_2504_F

Dickie : Hey Trinny have you heard the latest gossip, im sure I heard that the Webcam is going out on dates with the Modem.

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 IMG_2506_F

Trinny : Oh Dickie you are such a liar, im going to bed.

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 IMG_2509_F

Dickie : What did I say

?

?

R.I.P trins ( Trinny )

R.I.P Dickie

Schneeball
Schneeball
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Schneeball Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:22 pm

One Sunday on the way home from my cousin Stuarts house on the ExPostie , something in Albert Rd South Norwood passed me low down to the ground.

At first thinking it was a piece of paper I got off me bike to find this lttle one wallowing in the middle of the road . I spent a couple of minutes chasing a budgie across the road , it was obviously exhausted allready because it was could hardly go above my knee height.

Eventualy our luck ran out and just as a car was coming along this busy back road I managed to make a grab of it in my left hand , this being the only time it made any noise . After an initial struggle I was able to walk back to my flat with bird in hand and ExPostie in another.

The temperature that night got down to +3.oC that night and on Monday it was only +4.0C so it was just as well I found the little one , as well as Foxes , Magpies , Crows and other possible predators may have made swift work of a tired budgie overnight.

I had a good look at I after I got back to my flat and came to the conclusion that it was a young female judging by the brown on the cere , budgies usualy have an identity ring on one leg but on this case there was no such ring.

She was'nt pooping in anyway so obviously she had not eaten for some time and I had put her into my domed cage made of a lightweight wood and hung her up from a hook on the ceiling . I was'nt till the morning after that I noticed she had been eating and drinking.

My cousin Stuart always said I was one for picking up the birds , but he did say the feathered variety some time back . And shortly after losing Buzz at Staplehurst in 2007 , at the age of over 12yrs , a bird I found back in 1995 on the Sea from defences at folkstone. ( Could have been a French Lovebird ) we offered it to Auntie Eileen but she declined.

So due to finding her in Albert Rd I decided to call her Victoria . Of course if it does turn out to be a male if it should lose what brown there is on the cere , I dont realy fancy calling the bird Albert.

One lucky Rudgie

Victoria portrait on the flatscreen

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 Sunnyface

Victoria landscape on flatscreen

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 Sunnyface2

Join the club , Victoria , Trinny , Dickie

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 Sunnyfacegroup

Victoria did'nt last long. She was a rescue and I had her for all of 6 to 8 mnths. She was batty and burned herself out.

Last edited by Schneeball on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Schneeball
Schneeball
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Schneeball Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:27 pm

I thought I better slap up some pics of a few of my late pets , I spend enough time hovering around , but I have not posted anything recently.

Some old unseen pics of Dickie and Trinny

Dickie on the swing part of the Java products I got one year , the current theme in my living room at the time had been Reed Snowflakes , they came down at the end of march.

R.I.P Trinny and Dickie ♥

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 DickieJavaswing

A closeup of Dickie on the Java swing

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 DickieJava

A close up of Trinny my late Albino budgie girl , no doubt I used the Circular polarising filter at the time on this picture to cut down on the back flash , instead of looking like a white blob with blurred pink eyes , I can actualy get a decent picture of her now.

Trinny

She finaly let go , R.I.P Dickie <3 TrinnyJava

The Java stand and swing attached to it ,the java products are hanging on Dickie's cage which is situated in the front room , thats both dickie and Trinny but alas my camera has focused on the cage or wall and not the birds.

[IMG]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/jm003r2467/Jonathans%20Pets/My%20Pets/Javabonanza.jpg

Schneeball
Schneeball
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:48 pm

I'm really sorry about Dickie Sad Flying free now
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down