Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Penelope and Dillon are in bunny prison!

+4
icedancer
fall3n-ang3l
Tuckerbunnies
Nicola1
8 posters

Go down

Lady Penelope and Dillon are in bunny prison! Empty Lady Penelope and Dillon are in bunny prison!

Post by Nicola1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing they keep climbing under the bit of run that holds their water bottle. I think it makes Dillon feel secure Hmmm as if he thinks the bars will stop us getting to him, as he will dart straight there when me or the OH come in the room, while Lady P runs madly at us!

Then they will sit and look out forlornly as if they are behind bars for a crime they didn't commit - whatever they've been accused of though I bet they're guilty Wink Laughing

Lady Penelope and Dillon are in bunny prison! DSCI1472-1

Lady Penelope and Dillon are in bunny prison! DSCI1473-1

Lady Penelope and Dillon are in bunny prison! DSCI1474-1

Lady Penelope and Dillon are in bunny prison! DSCI1476-1
Nicola1
Nicola1
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Lady Penelope and Dillon are in bunny prison! Empty Re: Lady Penelope and Dillon are in bunny prison!

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Oh I can't help getting all teary eyed when I see Dillon he is so like our Pud Sad

What you want to do Nicola is put some cable tie's on your inside pens to keep them together that's what we do but if you do cut the end off so the bunnies don't nibble it. Smile

It will stop that happening.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Lady Penelope and Dillon are in bunny prison! Empty Re: Lady Penelope and Dillon are in bunny prison!

Post by fall3n-ang3l Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:49 pm

so cute
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Love They make such a cute couple, even if they are up to mischief!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:04 pm

That's a good idea Maysie Wave for some reason those ones drop apart the other ones we use for bunny proofing are fine! Lady P is like a battering ram though Laughing

It takes my breath away how like Pud he is Sad when I was watching the video of Pud earlier, they are almost identical. I hope Dillon realises how lucky he is to look like such a special bunny!
Nicola1
Nicola1
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Nicola1 wrote:That's a good idea Maysie Wave for some reason those ones drop apart the other ones we use for bunny proofing are fine! Lady P is like a battering ram though Laughing

It takes my breath away how like Pud he is Sad when I was watching the video of Pud earlier, they are almost identical. I hope Dillon realises how lucky he is to look like such a special bunny!

Do you think Dillion might be Puds secret love child?!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Has he got something he can hide it in case he feels threatened, it sounds like he wants to be in something or behind something.

He really is a gorgeous boy x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Katieb wrote:Has he got something he can hide it in case he feels threatened, it sounds like he wants to be in something or behind something.

Thank you everyone he is super cute Smile

Yeah he has a few different places to choose from to hide as he is so nervous.

Who would be the bunny mummy if he was Pud's secret love child? Shocked
Nicola1
Nicola1
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:48 pm

icedancer wrote:
Nicola1 wrote:That's a good idea Maysie Wave for some reason those ones drop apart the other ones we use for bunny proofing are fine! Lady P is like a battering ram though Laughing

I think he could easily be.. he is handsome like The Pudster Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Katieb wrote:Has he got something he can hide it in case he feels threatened, it sounds like he wants to be in something or behind something.

That's an idea, I know he loves a pet carrier as he didn't want to come out of it when we brought him here as it was obvious he felt more secure in it and would run into it if I walked in to the room..Bless him Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Buttons does this behind my OH's bike (which lives in our lounge!!) He sits behind the wheel against the wall looking at us through the spokes like he's in a little prison. But I guess he feels safe there, as he always goes there to sleep now!! Rolling Eyes Laughing
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:49 pm

icedancer wrote:

Pud's secret love child? Shocked Laughing

Dillon is gorgeous Hugs I thought it was Pud when I saw the pics which was a mixture of Smile / Sad

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:23 am

[quote="Tuckerbunnies"]Oh I can't help getting all teary eyed when I see Dillon he is so like our Pud Sad
aww i see what you mean maysie.
they are absolutely adorable i like the way they sentence themselves Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down